The present work deals with the analysis of the influence of internal forces and moments on the nozzle of the main boiler of a steam boiler used in the waste incineration industry. The analysis is carried out analytically by performing calculations using standards, and later numerically using finite element method software. As results of the analyses, equivalent von Mises stresses, displacements and buckling eigenvalues are obtained and compared with analytical solutions.
- M. Gulić, Lj. Brkić, P. Perunović, Steam boilers, Faculty of Engineering, Beograd, (1988)
- L. Branchini, Waste-to-energy Advanced cycles and new design concepts for efficient power plants, Springer International Publishing, Bologna (2015), pp. 34
- N. Klinghoffer; M. Castaldi, Waste to energy conversion technology, Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge (2013), pp. 125-126
- Abaqus/CAE 2016, Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp.
- ĐĐ TEP, Technical Report, Strength calculation of a boiler drum
- BS EN 12952-3: 2001: BSI British Standards, Water-tube boilers and auxiliary installations – Part 3: Design and calculation for pressure parts of the boiler
- BS EN 13445-3: 2009: BSI British Standards, Unfired pressure vessels – Part 3: Design
- BS EN 10028-2: 2003: BSI British Standards, Flat products made of steels for pressure purposes – Part 2: Non-alloy and alloy steels with specified elevated temperature properties
- EN 10216-2: 2002/prA2 2007: European Standard, Final Draft, Seamless steel tubes for pressure purposes – Technical delivery conditions – Part 2: Non-alloy and alloy steel tubes with specified elevated temperature properties
- BS EN 13480: BSI British Standards, Metallic industrial piping
- D. Bičanić: Analysis of influence of inner forces and moments on the nozzle of main downcomer of a steam boiler drum, graduation thesis, Mechanical Engineering Faculty in Slavonski Brod, University of Slavonski Brod, Croatia (2018)