The aim of this research is to obtain coatings with high antibacterial properties and low toxicity, for various applications. Solgel method was employed to manufacture coating comprising carbon nanoparticles (CNP) of nanodiamonds (ND). Methods of dip-coating and spraying were developed and optimized. The technology was adopted to automatic process using designed and manufactured laboratory and semi-industrial spraying and curing apparatus.
- I. Šlamborová, V. Zajícová, J. Karpíšková, P. Exnar, I. Stibor, Materials Science and Engineering: C 33 (2013) 265–273.
- B. Rokita, L. Svobodowa, I. Slamborova, P. Exnar, P. Louda, K. Mitura, R. Wach, D. Witkowski, A. Karczemska; 31st PSB Annual Conference: Biomaterials in Medicine and Veterinary, Rytro 13-16.10.2022.
- R. Wach, B. Rokita, L. Svobodowa, I. Slamborova, P. Exnar, P. Louda, K. Mitura, D. Witkowski, A. Karczemska; 3rd BIOMAH Conference Biomaterials and Novel Technologies for Healtcare, Rome 18-21.10.2022
- J. Doering; Diploma Thesis. Lodz University of Technology (2022)
- M. Szczypiński, S.Mitura, P. Louda, I.Slamborova, P.Exnar, A.Bartosik, A. El Mallul, A.Karczemska; Nanosmat Manchester UK 2018
- M.W. Pośpiech, K. Prałat, A. Bartosik, I. Lovetinska Slamborova, P. Exnar, M. Szczypiński, P. Louda, D. Laskowska, A. Karczemska, 11th Innovative Technologies for Medicine ITMED, 26-28 June 2018, Manchester, UK