The process of obtaining bronze powders of grade BrSn5Zn5Pb5, obtained by the method of induction melting and spraying of the metal melt with an inert gas, has been studied. It is known that in the production of BrSn5Tsn5Pb5 powder, the main losses of zinc occur during the melting of the components. To study the possibility of reducing zinc losses in the melt, a zinc-containing composite alloying material has been developed. Its effect on the chemical composition of BrSn5Zn5Pb5 powders obtained by induction melting and spraying the melt with an inert gas has been studied.
- Kiparisov, S. Powder metallurgy, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1980, 496 p. (S. Kiparisov, G. Libenson) (in Russia).
- Silaev, A. Dispersion of liquid metals and alloys, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1983, 144 p. (A. Silaev, B. Fishman) (in Russia).
- Libenson, G. Processes of powder metallurgy, Moscow, NISIS, 2001, vol. 2, pp. 65-105. (G. Libenson, V. Lopatin, G. Gamarnitsky).
- Urvachev, V. Jewelry and artistic investment casting of copper alloys, Chelyabinsk, Metallurgy, 1991, 166 p. (V. Urvachev, V. Kocheikov, N. Gorina).
- Akulich, N. Processes and production of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys, Gomel, 2008. (N. Akulich).
- Chursin, V. Melting of copper alloys, Physico-chemical and technical foundations, Moscow, Metallurgy, 1982, 152 p. (V. Chursin).
- Brockmeier, K. Induction melting furnaces, trans. with him. ed. Shevtsova M.E., Stolova M.Ya., Moscow, Energy, 1972, 304 p. (K. Brockmeier).
- Aliev, D. Oxidation kinetics and anodic behavior of zinc–aluminum alloys doped with alkaline earth metals, abstract of diss. cand. tech. Sciences: 02.00.04, Dushanbe, 2010. (D. Aliev).
- Ilyushchanka A. Small-sized installation and nozzle with the design of the Laval nozzle for obtaining atomized powders based on copper, Powder metallurgy, Minsk, Belarusian science, Vol. 34, Year 2011, pp. 37-42. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, D. Zhehzdryn, E. Manoilo, V. Kaptsevich).
- Ilyushchanka, A. Sprayed bronze and aluminum powders for restoring worn-out surfaces using gas-flame spraying, Machines. technologies. Materals, Sofia, Bulgaria, Year XII, 2018, ISSUE 12, P. 517-520. (A. Ilyushchanka, R. Kusin, I. Charniak, A. Kusin, Y. Manoila, V. Semenov).
- Ilyushchanka A. Ph. Study of the process of obtaining powders of bronze grade BrSn5Zn5Pb5 by induction melting and atomization of the melt with a gas stream, Ilyushchanka, A.Ph., Kusin R.A., Chernyak I.N., Kusin A.R., Pylenok A.V., New materials and technologies : powder metallurgy, composite materials, protective coatings, welding, Minsk, Belarusian science, 2020. - pp. 172-174.
- Ilyushchanka A., Charniak I., Kusin A., Yarahovich D., Kusin R., Dechko M., Marhanava V. Production of powders of copper alloy (copper 85, tin 5, lead 5, zinc 5) by spraying a melt with a gas flow, Ilyushchanka A., Charniak I., Kusin A., Yarahovich D., Kusin R., Dechko M., Marhanava V, Machines. Technologies. Materals, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2020. – Year XIV. - ISSUE 7. - P. 280-282.
- Brockmeier, K. Induction melting furnaces. Per. with him. ed. Shevtsova M.E. and Stolov M.Ya. - Moscow, Energy, 1972. - 304 p.
- Ten, E.B. Processing of bronze-smelting slag with the production of a metal alloy and vitreous waste, E.B. Ten, E.A. Shangin, Non-ferrous metals. No. 7. (2012). - S. 20-24.
- Ten, E.B. Processing of bronze-smelting slags in induction furnaces, E.B. Ten, E.A. Shangin, D.V. Stadnichenko, V.N. Krasnov. Russian foundry worker. No. 10. (2013). pp. 42-45.