New methods for a regeneration and an enhancement of the optical signal have been developed all over the world. The main reason is the increasing bit rate and optical fiber length. A new method for optical amplifiers based on nonlinear effects is discussed in this report. Amplification changes are surveyed as a function of the signal power at different pump configurations and different wavelength.
- Characteristics of a single-mode optical fibre and cable, Recommendation ITU-T G.652, 2009.
- Characteristics of a non-zero dispersion-shifted single-mode optical fibre and cable, Recommendation ITU-T G.655, 2009.
- D. B. M. Pereira, A. L. Teixeira……, Raman Amplifiers for Use in WDM Systems, Revista Do Detua, vol. 3, №8, January 2003.
- Islam M. N., “Raman amplifiers for telecommunications 1: Physical principles”, Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc., 2004.
- K. Rottwitt and M. Nissov, Detailed analysis of Raman amplifiers for long-haul transmission. In Proceedings of the Optical Fiber Communication Conference, Technical Digest, Conference EditionWashington DC: Optical Society of America, TuG1, 1998.
- Marinov M. Peneva V., Opportunities for MLAT systems using in air traffic management and control, II International scientific conference CONFSEC, Borovets, 2018, pp. 243-245.
- Peneva V., Aviation safety development by optimization of airspace, XXVI International scientific conference on transport, road-building, agricultural, hoisting & hauling, Borovets, 2018, pp. 387-389.
- R. Sharma, S. K. Raghuwanshi, RAMAN amplifier gain dynamics with ASE: Numerical nalysis and simulation approach, International Journal of Engineering, Science and echnology Vol. 7, No. 3, 2015, pp. 52-57, 2015.
- VPIcomponentMaker™ Optical Amplifiers User’s Manual, Virtual Photonics Incorporated, 2002.