By applying a complex, exact and scientific approach, was performed the development, calculation and analysis of a complex pilot installation (bioenergetics system consisting of the following elements: greenhouse for early vegetation crops, digester and internal combustion engine powered by biogas). Using the factorial experiment, i.e. applying the matrix of influence, a complete optimization of the internal combustion engine was performed in function of the other elements of the installation. An analysis is also made from the aspect of the positive current EU regulations in the field of air pollution.
- Section 3 – Handbook on the Implementation of EC Environmental Legislation - http://ec.europa.eu/environment/archives/enlarg/handbook/air.pdf
- Air Quality – Existing Legislation – http://ec.europa.eu/environment/air/quality/existing_leg.htm
- Official Journal of the European Union - Directive 2008/50/ec of the European parliament and of the council of 21 may 2008 on ambient air quality and cleaner air for Europe – 11.6.2008 – https://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2008:152:0001:0044:EN:PDF
- Biogas retention in high-rate anaerobic reactors, Proc. of International Symposium on Anaerobic Digestion, Hashelman S.J., James A., Bologna Italy, 1988
- Biogas and natural gas fuel mixture for the future, Jenesen J. K., Jensen A. B., World conference and exhibition on biomass energy and industry, Sevilla, 2000
- Development of Conversion Kits to promote the use of Biogas in Existing Diesel Engines for Vaisable Load Rural Applications, Govil G.P., Gaur R.R., Proceeding of National Conference on Commercialization Aspect of Renewable Energy Sources, New Delhi, 2000
- Energy for Motor Vehicles, Bleviss D.L., Walzer P., Scientific American, 1990
- Low-cost biodigesters as the epicenter of ecological farming systems, Preston T.R., Rodriguez L., Univesity of Tropical Agriculture Foundation, Cambodia, 2002
- The Effects of Alternative Diesel Fuels on the Composition of Organic Gas Emissions from LightHeavy-Duty Diesel Vehicles.Norbeck, J.M., Martis, D., Cocker, K., Durbin, T., Collins, J.F. (2001). 11th Coordinating Research Council On-Road Vehicle Emissions Workshop.. San Diego, CA, March.