Preparing for global education through language learning and acquanting with the types of intercultural dialogue
- 1 Faculty of Education – Ruse University, Bulgaria
- 2 PST “Ivan P. Pavlov”, Ruse, Bulgaria
Global education in the modern world poses few challenges. The preparation for it in this report, which presents the experience of approbated variants, is two-layer work: linguistic and intercultural. The approach is chosen because of the key role of speech communication and social performance of participants in the global educational space. At the heart of the practical work is the issue of the emotional climate in the learning process and the motivation.
- Иванов, Ив. Диференциална педагогика. Шумен, Юни Експрес, 2002.
- Krusteva, L. CVT; working group lecturers, Veliko Tarnovo, October 2015, 16-18
- Tomalin, Barry & Susan Stempleski. (1993). Cultural Awareness. OUP: Oxford.
- Mincheva-Rizova M., School as a mediator in an Intercultural dialogue between both sexes, Сб. Образование и толерантност. Шумен, 2005, с.90-96.