Model of educational space of the university by means of project activity
- 1 Branch of T.F. Gorbachev Kuzbass State Technical University in Mezhdurechensk, Russia, Kemerovo Region, Mezhdurechensk
- 2 Postgraduate, Kuzbass Regional Institute for Advanced Studies and Retraining of Educators, Russia, Kemerovo
The article identifies the problems of the global, planetary morality of the young generation, where the robotics, computerization of the educational process are lost, the main thing is live communication, the interaction of the teacher, the student and the environment between them. The person himself with his spiritual, moral qualities, with his desire and ability to live, study, work in the harmonious world of unity between people on earth is lost.
- A.V. Khodyreva "Project activities in the spiritual and moral education of students": monograph - Kemerovo: Kuzbassvuzuzdat, 2011. - 207 p. ISBN 978-5-202-01028-6
- A.S. Zheleva "Research and project activities as a method of socialization of the individual": an article in the journal “Sociology and Psychology”.
- E.A. Smagina “Formation of professional competences in project activities of future bachelors of pedagogical education as an actual pedagogical problem.” Materials of the international scientific-practical conference (Cheboksary. September 20, 2015). CNS Interactive +, 2015 - p.28- 32-ISSN 2411-9679 /
- K.A. Melnikova "Software in the educational activities of students": an article in the journal "Modern technology and technology" № 8 (60) August 2016.
- D.V. Shiryaev "Application of expert assessments of the comparative effectiveness of projects in the project activities of students of higher education organizations" article in the journal "Economics and Management of Innovative Technologies" February, 2017.
- A.S. Mozharovskaya "Pedagogical conditions for the formation of project activities": materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Education and Training: Theory, Methods and Practice" (Cheboksary. December 12, 2018) of the CNS Interactive +, 2018