A conceptual design of a technological line for the production on the one hand of a continuous flat strip and block and on the other hand granules and pieces of foam glass, including a ware house for raw materials, a workshop for preparation of materials, workshops for foamed granules and a continuous flat strip of foam glass, workshop for composite elements semi O, P and slabs, repair section and warehouse for finished products is presented The necessary equipment and materials, building the technological line and functioning of the plant as a whole, are presented.
- Project NF-00-92 / 05.05.2005 for a feasibility study on the topic: "Study for the development of technology and equipment for implementation in the production of energy-saving insulation (foam glass) from waste packaging glass" with a Subsidy Agreement № IF-02-19 /24.10.2005 for participation in the competition Financial scheme for support of Innovative Enterprises from the National Innovation Fund at BSMEPA. With the company KAM Ltd. Troyan.
- Research project on the topic "Study of technological processes in the manufacture of thermal insulation material - foam glass, obtained in a model of the blowing section of a new vertical production system", with a contract with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Science № DTK-02/72 of 17.12.2009.
- Contract for financial assistance BG161PO003-1.1.06-0094- C001 / 07.12.2012 with beneficiary Promstroyproekt OOD and partner IMSTCHA-BAS, "Creation and research of a new technology and horizontal model for the production of composite thermal insulation materials in the form of pieces (large granules) of foam glass from glass waste”, Project status - completed.
- Financial Assistance Agreement NP 03/14/04 of 04.04.2014, “Creation of structural documentation of modules to an existing tunnel kiln with a belt conveyor for construction of an experimental technological section and development of technology for production of foam glass granules based on recycling of household glass waste with a volume of 1500 to 2500 dm3/24 hours”, INHOM Ltd. Beloslav, Project status - completed.
- N. Rivier, “Theory of Glass”, Revista Brasileira de Flsica, Vd. 15, No 4 (1985) 311-378.
- D. A Keen, R. L. McGreevy, “Structural modelling of glasses using reverse Monte Carlo simulation” , Nature, vol. 344, (1990) 423–425.
- A. Shugar, T. Rehren, “Formation and composition of glass as a function of firing temperature”, Proc. XIX Int. Congr. Glass, Edinburgh, 1–6 July 2001 Glass Technol., 43C (2002) 145–50.
- R. P. Wool, “Twinkling fractal theory of the glass transition”, J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Phys., 46 (2008) 2765–2778.
- L. O. Hedges, R. L. Jack, J. P. Garrahan, David Chandler, “Dynamic Order-Disorder in Atomistic Models of Structural Glass Formers”, Science, vol. 323, Issue 5919 (2009) 1309-1313.
- A. Bachvarova-Nedelcheva, R. Iordanova, St. Yordanov, Y. Dimitriev, “Optical Properties of Selenite Glasses”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 355/37-42 (2009) 2027-2030.
- I. M. Kalogeras, H. E. Hagg Lobland, “The nature of the glassy state: Structure and glass transitions”, Journal of Materials Education, vol. 34/3-4 (2012) 69-94.
- A. Takada, R. Conradt, P. Richet, “Residual entropy and structural disorder in glass: A review of history and an attempt to resolve two apparently conflicting views”, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 429 (2015) 33–44.
- I. G. Chorbov, K. A. Toncheva, L. I. Lakov and Y. B. Arsov, “Device for obtaining foam glass”, Patent № 65718 / 24.11.2004, Status - Valid, Place of application Bulgaria.
- I. G. Chorbov, K. A. Toncheva, L. I. Lakov, Y. B. Arsov, L. N. Dosev, K. M. Lichev, “Device for obtaining foam glass”, Patent №65745 /26.05.2006, Status - Valid, Place of application Bulgaria.
- I. Chorbov, K. Toncheva, L. Lakov, “Device for obtaining foam glass granules”, Patent № 66666 / 06.06.2012. Status-Valid, Place of application Bulgaria.
- L. Lakov, K. Toncheva "Device for obtaining foam glass", Patent № 66903 B1, 2019, Status - Valid, Place of application Bulgaria.
- L. Lakov, L. Drenchev, D. Nazarski, “Composite thermal insulation material”, Patent № 66960 B1, 2019, Status-Valid, Place of application Bulgaria.
- I. Chorbov, L. Lakov, K. Toncheva, L. Drenchev, N. Guo, H. Shi, "Device for obtaining foamed granules from composite material", Patent application № BG /P/2020/113247 dated 21.10.2020, Status - in examination, Place of application Bulgaria.
- I. Chorbov, L. Lakov, K. Toncheva, L. Drenchev, N. Guo, H. Shi, "Device for obtaining a continuous plane of foamed composite material", Patent application № BG/P/2020/113248 dated 21.10.2020, Status - in examination, Place of application Bulgaria.