Thе paper examines the processes associated with the high-energy formation of active elements. A model of the processes is created and certain relations are derived, which are suitable for practical calculations of the parameters of high -energy systems with directional motion. The processes of movement, deformation and penetration of the active element are studied. Methods and means for influencing the processes of creation and improvement of the active elements are proposed.
- Sagomonyan S.A. Penetration. Moscow – 1974.
- Lavrent’ev M.A. Cumulative charge and principles of its work. UMT vol. 12 – 1957.
- Salamakhin T.M. Explosion action on structural elements, VIA, Moscow – 1969.
- Johansson, K. P. Person. Detonation of explosives. Moscow, publishing house Mir – 1973.
- Vlasov O. E. Fundamentals of explosion dynamics. VIA, Moscow – 1945.
- Petkov S., Petkov P., Tumbarska A.. Effects of the Variations in the Cumulative Liner Wall Thickness on the Parameters of the Cumulative Jet Formation. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Vol.50, 2, National Committee of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2020, ISSN:0861-6663, 166-175. SJR (Scopus):0.28
- Petkov S., Petkov P., Nikolov G., Tumbarska A.. Mathematical model of the management of high-energy detonation processes through an energy generator (screen). European Journal of Engineering Research and Science, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2018, EUROPA Publishing, 2018, ISSN:2506-8016, DOI:10.240818/ejers, 65-70
- Petkov S., Petkov P., Tumbarska A.. Modelling the Process of Forming the Initial Kinematic Parameters of the Fragmentation Field. International Scientific Journal “Mathematical Modeling”, 2, 1, Scientific Technical Union of Mechanical Engineering, 2018, ISSN:2367-8380, 41-43