The building sector in our country has an important share of energy consumption. According to Eurostat data, final energy consumption in the residential sector was estimated about 35 % of the total consumption. On the other hand about 75% of the electricity consumption takes place in the building sector. It should be noted that currently this sector faces many challenge, as the quality of energy supply (heating) in public buildings and the residential sector remains at low rates. Nevertheless, reducing energy consumption is one of the main targets set in the National Energy Strategy 2018-2030. By 2030 this target suggests 15.5 % of the energy reduction. This study has at its core the assessment of energy consumption in a public building placed in the city of Durres. Determining the typology and thermophysical characteristics of the building is of primary importance. The evaluation of the energy performance of the building in the dynamic regime was carried out through the Hourly Energy Analysis (HAP) software. The implementation of energy efficiency measures is carried out taking into account the energy and cost criteria. A cost analysis of EE measures was performed using the dynamic Net Present Value method.
- www.instat.gov.al Institute of Statistics
- National Energy Strategy, www.infrastruktura.gov.al
- Shira, A., Zeneli, E., Bidaj, F.; “Thermal imaging as an essential inspection procedure for identification of energy efficiency problematics in albanian existing public buildings”, Issue 3/2021 ISSN 2534-8582 (pp.93-95)
- Hourly Analysis Programme (HAP) software
- PV Sol Premium Software, www.valentin-software.com