An analysis of methodological approaches to the development of a strategy for neo-industrial development of the economy of various levels was carried out. The absence of systematic ideas about the mechanisms of influence of convergent (NBIC) technologies on existing production processes and the functioning of societies with the prevalence of predominantly overestimated expectations is shown. A local assessment of the effectiveness of the application of convergent technologies forms the prerequisites for the emergence of risks with unpredictable social and environmental consequences. The methodological imperfection of the concept of technology convergence is shown, due to different principles for the development of technologies with given functionality. The principle of intellectual convergence is proposed, the implementation of which in the form of integration interaction of the intellectual potentials of institutional components allows minimizing the risks in the innovative activity of business entities and the sustainable development of societies.
An expedient methodological approach to implement intellectual convergence is the green life cycle of innovative products.
- S.A. Zhironkin, E.A. Taran, M.A. Gasanov, A.V. Zhavoronok, Principles and conditions of convergent-induced structural shift, Tomsk State University Journal of Economics, 44, 70–81 (2018). (in Russian)
- D.V. Lanskaya, L.I. Volkova, K.K. Gubin, V.E. Strelkov, Neo-industrialization in base of ideas of knowledge economy and higher technological modes, Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 111(07), 1–22 (2015). (in Russian)
- O.G. Basalaeva, N.P. Lukin, Technological structure information society in the context concept of convergence sciences and technologies, Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin. Philosophy. Sociology. Law, 10(259), 40, 62–67 (2017). (in Russian)
- A. Lazarevich, The horizons of technosocium, The Science and Innovations, 3(133), 22–28 (2014). (in Russian)
- V. Goncharov, A. Korshunov, A triple spiral of innovations: The Belarusian model adaptation, Science and Innovations, 9(139), 25–28 (2014). (in Russian)
- B.N. Panshin, Genesis and hierarchy of key concepts in the digital economy, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 142–146 (2019). (in Russian)
- L. Vainshtein, Scientific support of the human factor in various technological structures, The Science and Innovations, 7(137), 8– 12 (2014). (in Russian)
- V.G. Gusakov, Scientific and methodical fundamentals of the economic development strategy of the country for the near future, Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, 64, 1, 116–128 (2020). (in Russian)
- E.E. Golovchanskaya, L.S. Shakhovskaya, Intellectual needs as a marketing category, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 184– 189 (2019). (in Russian)
- Yu.V. Meleshko, Ontological nature of the economy of neo-industrial production, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 49–57 (2019). (in Russian)
- B. Panshin, The intellectual frame of the economy, Science and Innovations, 10(140), 48–52 (2014). (in Russian)
- B. Panshin, Business service intellectualization as a key factor of the "new economy", Science and Innovations, 8(138), 49–53 (2014). (in Russian)
- L.Yu. Shilin, A.A. Navrotsky, L.S. Strigalev, Modern aspects of intellectualization of learning technologies, Vysheishaya shkola, 1, 25–26 (2019). (in Russian)
- O.Yu. Krasilnikov, Structural shifts in the economy, Saratov University Press, Saratov, 307 (2001). (in Russian)
- M.A. Gasanov, A.V. Zhavoronok, M.A. Klimovich, Innovative potential of structural convergence of the Russian economy, Vestnik Universiteta, 4, 23–29 (2019). (in Russian)
- M. Kovalchuk, Convergence of sciences and technologies-breakthrough to the future, Nanotechnologies in Russia, 6, 1–16 (2011).
- Yu.M. Basalaev, O.G. Basalaeva, Yu.N. Igisheva, E.S. Pechenaia, A.V. Usov, Nanoindustry and information technologies as priorities of the postmodern society, International Journal of Experimental Education, 9, 116-117 (2015). (in Russian)
- M.V. Kovalchuk, O.S. Naraikin, E.B. Yatsishina, Nature-like technologies: new opportunities and new challenges, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Science, 89, 5, 455–465 (2019). (in Russian)
- I.V. Danilin, Convergent (NBIC) technologies: problems of development and transformational potential, Vestnik RUDN. International Relations, 17, 3, 555-567 (2017). (in Russian)
- A. Akaev, A. Rudskoy, The synergistic effect of NBIC-technologies and world economic growth in the first half of the XXI century, Economic Policy. 2, 25-46 (2014). (in Russian)
- K.A. Samodinskiy, Cluster policy as an instrument for the formation of the regional NBIC-economy, Herald of Omsk University. Series "Economics", 3(59), 220-229 (2017). (in Russian)
- D. Frolov, I. Polyntsev, The crisis of the nanoindustry and its future, Economist, 5, 27-37 (2017). (in Russian)
- S.Yu. Solodovnikov, Modern structural policy and the crisis of the nanoindustry, Law. Economy. Psychology, 3(8), 42-48 (2017). (in Russian)
- A.A. Eliseev, A.V. Lukashin, Functional nanomaterials, Fizmatlit, Moscow, 456 (2010). (in Russian)
- Т.A. Mohammad, Information Society, Virtual Communities, Globalization. Life Sci. J.10 (45): 478-481 (2013).
- M.C. Rосо, W.S. Bainbridge, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance. NSF-Doc Report. Boston: Cluwer, 13 (2003).
- V.I. Arshinov, Converging technologies in the context of postnonclassical paradigm of complexity, Complexity. Intelligence. Postnonclassic, 3, 42–54 (2015). (in Russian)
- G. Sokolova, Modernization as a technological and social phenomenon: Belarus – Russia, P. 1, Science and Innovations, 6(124), 24–28 (2013). (in Russian)
- G. Sokolova, Modernization as a technological and social phenomenon: Belarus – Russia, P. 2, Science and Innovations, 7(125), 33–35 (2013). (in Russian)
- Yu.S. Solodovnikov, Modern structural policy of the Republic of Belarus in terms of Eurasian economic integration, Business. Innovation. Economy, 3, 17–25 (2019). (in Russian)
- O.V. Avdeychik, G.A. Khatskevich, V.A. Struk, L.N. Nehorosheva, Fundamentals of innovative activity of industrial enterprises, GrSU, Hrodna (2019). (in Russian)
- O.V. Avdeychik, L.P. Nehorosheva, V.A. Struk, Fundamentals of scientific and innovative activities, Law and Economics, Minsk (2016). (in Russian)
- A.V. Struk, A.G. Avdei, M.G. Zhuk, The concept of "greening legislation" in the field of industrial waste recycling, Law and Economics, Minsk, 308 (2019). (in Russian)