The practice shows that the segmentation of the company business environment is making the strategic decisions difficult task for the bulgarian managers. A cardinal unit for company’s environment analysis is the so called strategic business-zone (SBZ) – separate section by the company’s surraunding, that the company has or wants to receive access to. SBZ qualified itself with consumer’s demand and needs and specific technology. They are characterized from parameters like: perspectives of the growth, from demand’s life cycle vew point; expected degree of instability and factors of successful competition for the future. The main task of survey is: to be explored the specific factors’ influence on the strategic decisions in the bulgarian enterprises.
The main exploratory theory is confirmed, that to be made enough adequately strategic decision bulgarian managers must to decide among so many different factors and select the appropriate strategic business zones with the biggest potential for the company.
- Borisov B., Tsv. Davidkov, From Quality Management to Organizational Excellence: European Strategies and Practices. S., 2010
- Bosidi. L., R., Charan. Implementation: The new theory of organizational management. S., 2009
- Kaplan R., D., Norton, Balanced system of performance indicators. How to Turn Strategy into Action, C, 2005
- Kaplan R., D. Norton, Strategic Maps. To turn intangible assets into tangible results. S. 2006
- Mihova, T., Management of Small and Medium Enterprises- Monograph, Intellect-94 Publishing House, Plovdiv, 2010
- Geus, A., The living company, Boston, Harvard Business school Press, 2008.
- Goldratt, El. M. J, Cox; The Goal. A Process of Ongoing Improvement. North River Press; 2nd Rev edition, 2011
- Green M., J. F. Berry, The Challenge of Hidden Profits: Redusing Corporate Bureaucracy and Waste, London: William Morrow and Company, 2009
- Watson G., Strategic Benchmarking, London: John Wiley & Sons, 2011
- Alexieva V., STANDARDIZATION AS A TOOL FOR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, International congress , Borovets, 2016
- Heidari, F., Loucopoulos, P., Quality evaluation framework (QEF): Modeling and evaluating quality of business processes. International Journal of Accounting Info Systems, 15 (3), 2014, pp. 193-223.
- Mihova T., Arabadzhieva A., Gigova Т., (2013), Problems faced by small and medium business in Bulgaria, Scientific journal «ECONOMICS AND FINANCE», Ukraine
- Gigova Т., Mihova T., Arabadzhieva A.,2013, Distinctive features production types, Scientific journal «ECONOMICS AND FINANCE», Ukraine
- Angelova, M. (2016) Management of the motivation process in Enterprises, Proceedings of International Conference on Engineering, Technologies and Systems TECHSYS 2016, p. 415 - 418;
- Angelova, M., Nikolova – Alexieva, V. (2017) Opportunities for raising the entrepreneurial culture – a factor for competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy; International scientific conference „Applied Modeling in Economics, Finance and Social Sciences“ 2017;
- Hadzhiev B, Nikolova-Alexieva V, Bachvarova I, (2018), “Creating the Conditions for Broadband Business Entrepreneurship to Ensure Lasting Success for the Bulgarian Society“, Journal of Economic Studies ; Issue: 5/2018; Print ISSN: 0205-3292, pp.92-105]
- Godfray, H. C. J.; Beddington, J. R.; Crute, I. R.; Haddad, L.; Lawrence, D.; Muir, J. F.; Pretty, J.; Robinson, S.; Thomas, S. M. ; Toulmin, C. Food Security: The Challenge of Feeding 9 N. Billion People. Science 2019,327 (5967), 812−818.
- Hadzhiev B, Nikolova-Alexieva V, (2019), “Exploring the technological readiness of Bulgarian entrepreneurs to create new generation of value-added chains”, Economic Alternatives Journal, ISSN (print): 1312-7462; ISSN (online): 2367-9409
- Kranert, M.; Hafner, G.; Barabosz, J.; Schuller, H.; Leverenz, Kölbig, A.; Schneider, F.; Lebersorger, S.; Scherhaufer, S. E Ermittlung Der Weggeworfenen Lebensmittelmengen Und Vorsch-läge Zur Verminderung Der Wegwerfrate Bei Lebensmitteln in Deutschland. Inst. für Siedlungswasserbau; Wassergüte- und Abfallwirtschaft 2012, 300. (in German).