The methodology of management of the tourist transport infrastructure developmentand its use in the tourism system
- 1 Akaki Tsereteli State University, Kutaisi, Georgia
Today, as tourism is recognized as one of the priority sectors of the economy of Georgia and contributes to the socioeconomic development of the country, it is especially important to tudy the existing tourist transport infrastructure and introduce new innovative technologies in its management. As a result of the conducted research, we can conclude that the existing scientific-methodical and practical approaches in the field of tourism and transport cannot be considered effective enough to ensure the development of tourist transport infrastructure. An algorithm was developed for the development of tourist transport infrastructure. The mentioned method can be recommended in the field of tourism, for the development of tourist transport infrastructure.
- Pender L., Sharpley R. 2005. The Management of Tourizm. London: SAGE publikations.
- .Kotelnikova V.E. Tourism transport infrastructure // Transport world – M/: MIIT, 2012, Issue 4, pp. 118- 123.
- Gulyaev V.G. Tourism: economy and social development. – M.: Finance and Statistics, 2003.- 304 p.
- Gulyaev V.G. Tourist traffic (documents, rules, logbooks, technology) - M.: Finance and Statistics, 1998.- 368 p.
- Gulyaev V.G., Selivanov I.A. Tourism: economics, management, sustainable development. – M.: Soviet Sport, 2008. – 279 p.
- Kuskov A.S. Transport service management / A.S. Kuskov, O.V. Ponukalina, T.N. Odintsova – Saratov, SSTU, 2003. – 89 p.
- Stephen J. Page. 2009. Transport and tourism. Global perspectives. 3 rd edition, London: Pearson education Ltd.