The most important element for achieving a sustainable development of aviation is human resources and the provision of opportunities for acquiring the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies. In this sense, aeronautical training schools are becoming more and more crucial for increasing productivity and competitiveness, as well as helping people realize their full potential and achieve their personal goals.
- The European Higher Education Area 2012: Bologna Process, Implementation Report, 2012
- Council Conclusions on the role of education and training in the implementation of the Europe 2020 Strategy, Official Journal of the European Union / C 71 / 04.03.2011. See: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2011:070:0001:0003:BG:PDF, last visited on 11.05.2016
- Neycheva, M., Research on the Education of the Labor Force and its Impact on Economic Growth, BG, FLAT Publishing House, Bourgas, 2012
- Nikolov, A., Funding Higher Education, International Experience and Bulgarian Perspectives, Institute for Market Economics, BG, 2013
- Pavlov, D., Quality of University Education, Sofia, ed. Bulhebra, BG, 2000
- Hristov, M, "The training of the pilots on the eve of the Second World War - a combination of traditions and responsibilities for the future." "Military-Historical Collection" 1, 2011, pp. 72-74, BG, ISSN 0204-4080.
- Hristov, M, "Development of the tactics of his Majesty's Air Force in World War II and Contemporary and Interpretation", Monograph, 2018, pp. 91-92, BG, ISBN 978-954-713-113-2
- Hristov, H., The Quality of Higher Education in Bulgaria and Some Innovative Solutions at the European Polytechnic University, First International Scientific Conference "Education, Science, Innovation", BG, 2011
- Hristov, H. Quality Assurance and Control in Higher Education - Actual Status and Problems. Quality of university education., BG, Red. D. Pavlov. S., 2000
- European Commission, Modernisation of Higher Education, Improving the quality of teaching and learning in Europe’s higher education institutions, 2013
- International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED), 2013
- Modernisation of Higher Education in Europe: Access, Retention and Employability, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA, Education and Youth Policy Analysis), 2012