In this paper, the dynamics of acceleration and energy costs for cars with various types of inter-wheeled differentials are analyzed. The used dynamic models for drive with: a classical symmetric conical open differential, a fully locked differential, and limitedslip differentials for which the locking torque depends on the load or the relative speed of rotation are described. During the study, the ratios of the adhesion coefficients under the right and left sides were varied. As a result of the work, tasks are formulated for further more detailed analysis of limited-slip differentials.
- Afanasev B.A., Zheglov L.F., Zuzov V.N. and others, Polungyan A.A. – editor. Design of all-wheel drive wheeled vehicles: Textbook for high schools (in Russian) in 3 volumes, V.2. Moscow: Publishing house of the MSTU named after N.E. Bauman. 2008.
- Pavlov V.V. Calculations for designing of the special vehicles: Textbook (in Russian). Moscow: Publishing house of the Moscow Automobile and Road Institute. 2014.
- Differential (mechanical device) from Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_%28 mechanical_device%29; 28 January, 2018.
- Locking differential from Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locking_differential; 22 July, 2017.
- Limited-slip differential from Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited-slip_differential; 10 February, 2018.
- Mihailidis A, Nerantzis I. Recent Developments in Automotive Differential Design. In book: Power Transmissions. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference, held at Sinaia, Romania, June 20–23, 2012. – Volume 13 of the series Mechanisms and Machine Science. –Р.Р. 125–140. DOI 10.1007/978-94-007- 6558-0_8.
- Volontsevych D.O., Mormylo Ia.M. On the determination of insensitivity zone self-locking cross-axle differential with lock ratio, speed-dependent relative rotation of wheels (in Russian). Mechanics and mechanical engineering (Ukraine) 2016; №1: 30-35.
- Mattijs Klomp. Degree Project 2005: M025: Passenger Car All-Wheel Drive Systems Analysis. University of Trollhättan / Uddevalla, Department of Technology, Mathematics and Computer Science. – 41 p. Retrieved from http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A215317&dswid=1997; 10 February, 2018.
- Annicchiaricom C., Rinchi M., Pellari S. and Capitani R. Design of a Semi Active Differential to Improve the Vehicle Dynamics, ASME 45837, vol.1, 2014.
- Keller A., Aliukov S. and Anchukov V. Studies of Stability and Control of Movement of Multipurpose Vehicle. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2017 Vol II WCE 2017, July 5-7, 2017, London, U.K.
- Andreev A.F., Kabanau V., Vantsevich V. Driveline Systems of Ground Vehicles: Theory and Design. 2010. CRC Press (Series: Ground Vehicle Engineering).
- Pozin B.M., Troyanovskaya I.P., Yusupov A.A. Optimal power distribution between the wheels of a mobile vehicle under different soil conditions. International Conference on Industrial Engineering. Procedia Engineering 129 (2015) 713–717.
- Keller A., Murog I. and Aliukov S, Comparative Analysis of Methods of Power Distribution in Mechanical Transmissions and Evaluation of their Effectiveness, SAE Technical Paper 2015-01- 1097, 2015, https://doi.org/10.4271/2015-01-1097.
- Keller A.V., Posin B.M., Troyanovskaya I.P., Bondar V.N., Yusupov A.A. For the Task of Distributing Power Between the Mobile Vehicle Wheels. Tractors and Agricultural Vehicles (RF). – 2015. – No. 3. – Р. 10-12.