Model for assessment of pollutant emissions from road transport on national roads of the Republic of Serbia
- 1 University of Belgrade Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Belgrade. Republic of Serbia
- 2 Intico ltd, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Determination the annual quantities of pollutant emissions in road transport emitted into the atmosphere, with the timely delivery of reliable information to all interested parties, conditions are created for raising the level of public awareness of environmental protection. Determining the amount of pollutants emitted facilitates monitoring of trends in order to lower the level of risk from their negative effect. This paper presents the results of calculating the amount of emitted pollutant emissions from road motor vehicles and determining emissions of pollutants on state roads I and II in the Republic of Serbia for the period 2013 to 2015 using the current version of COPERT 5 software. On the basis of the calculated emission of pollutants by shares and the belonging of the sections to the corresponding squares, the spatial distribution according to the squares of the European Monitoring and Evaluation Program (EMEP) network is shown.
- Ntziachristos, L. et al., (2008) European Database of Vehicle Stock for the Calculation and Forecast of Pollutant and Greenhouse Gases Emissions with TREMOVE and COPERT - Final Report
- EEA, (2009). EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook 2009 - Technical guidance to prepare national emission inventories, Copenhagen
- Manojlović, A., Momčilović, V., Milović, M., Trifunović, J. (2018) Studija o proceni emisija zagađujućih materija u atmosferu od saobraćaja na državnim putevima I i II reda za period 2013-2015. godine, Intico d.o.o., Beograd