The new requirements of modern automotives become more stringent corresponding to power, torque, fuel economy and ecology legislations . The main factor in this area is the automotive engine fuel system, which is controlled by the electronic control unit (ECU). The electronic control of the Spark Ignition Engines (SI engines), as well as the Direct Ignition Engines (DI engines) is based on the certain sensors signals, program maps and management algorithms. The advanced automotive scientific research centres and automotive manufacturers design and develop a specialized laboratory, stationary and movable test benches and train complex for researching and testing of automotive sensors and actuators, automotive prototypes and series, and automotive units. The test benches for internal combustion engine (ICE) management are the equipment, which are used for ICE development, specification and testing. These test benches allow the engine to work at different work modes and states and ensured measurement of the engine physical work parameters. The design of the engine management test benches enable easy access to the ICE certain systems, units and details. This paper includes results of the generating a control program using the Flowcode 7.0 software of test bench SKAD-1 for computer management of automotive gasoline injection engine, with ability to programming input parameters and measuring the output results.
- Slavcho Bozhkov, Ivan Milenov, Lyubomir Lyubomirov, Martin Vardarev, Hristo Dikov, Methodology for Program Development with Flowcode 7 Software for Students Training and Scientific Research in the Automotives Application, ХХІІІ Международна научна конференция “Транспорт-2017”, Научно списание “Механика, транспорт, комуникации” ISSN 1312-3823 (print) ISSN 2367-6620 (online), стр.VI-27-VI-32, ВТУ «Тодор Каблешков», София, 2017, https://mtc-aj.com/library/1487.pdf (on Bulgarian)
- Konrad R. Gasoline Engine Management. ISBN 978-3-658- 03963-9, Springer Vieweg, 2015.
- Slavcho Bozhkov, Boris Kirilov, Teodor Valev, Evelina Pircheva, Penko Bozhkov, Test Bench SAV-1 for Automated Management of the Automotive Gasoline Fuel Injectors, International Scientific Conference „MACHINERY AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES IN TRANSPORT” - 2018”, Academic journal “Mechanics Transport Communication”, ISSN 1312-3823 (print), ISSN 2367-6620 (online), volume 16, issue 3/3, 2018, article No 1676, pp.VI-36-VI-41, Todor Kableshkov University of Transport, Sofia, 2018 https://mtcaj.com/library/1676_EN.pdf
- R.V.Petrov, M.I.Bichurin, V.S.Leontiev, N.A.Kolesnikov, S.T.Bozhkov, L.G.Stanev, V.T.Pacheliev, I.K.Milenov, P.T.Bozhkov, The crankshaft position sensor based on magnetoelectric materials. The Power Electronics and Motion Control (IEEE-PEMC-2016 BULGARIA) “Modern Power Electronics and Motion Control aiming at Intelligent Solutions”, IEEE Catalog Number CFP1634A-USB, ISBN 978-1-5090-1797-3, pp.848-853, Varna, Bulgaria, 2016.
- https://www.cmhrenault.co.za/new_model/clio/ - Renault Clio engine model
- https://www.kisscc0.com/clipart/laptop-computer-iconsdiagram-download-personal-co-wmthtu/ - icons diagram
- https://www.matrixtsl.com/flowcode/ - Flowcode
- http://www.matrixtsl.com/webshop/cased-miac-with-4mmshrouded-sockets.html - MI0245
- https://www.matrixtsl.com/resources/ - MIAC (PIC) Flowcode Examples