TRANSPORT. SAFETY AND ECOLOGY. LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT
First aid to the victims of road accidents in the evacuation process
- 1 Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University – Batumi, Georgia;
- 2 Akaki Tsereteli state University - Kutaisi, Georgia
- 3 Medical Center Medina - Batumi, Georgia
- 4 Tbilisi State Medical University – Tbilisi, Georgia
The statistics demonstrate that giving the qualified first aid at the scene before admission is is significantly less frequently than would be expected.
Medical care at the pre-hospital stage is of particular importance in cases of manifest circulatory and respiration disturbances, clinical death, bleeding, fractures, when a failure or delay to render assistance quickly leads to a significant deterioration of the body condition and even death.
The majority of the victims die at the pre-hospital stage, resulting in high importance of qualified first aid in the first moments after injury
- World report on child injury prevention. - Geneva: World Health Organization; New York: United Nations Children’s Fund, 2008. - 45 p.
- Guidelines for essential trauma care. – Geneva: World Health Organization, 2010. – 107 р.
- Lekmanov A.U., Petlakh V.I. Emergency medical care for children injured in road accidents. Russian bulletin No 46, 2012. pp.79-86.
- Afanasyeva N.V. Stage-by-stage provision of medical care to the victims of road accidents. Doctoral thesis in Medicine. Ufa, 2017, BSMU. 186 p.
- Standards on emergency medical care for children at the pre-hospital stage / Under the editorship of A.G. Miroshnichenko, V.M. Shaytor. – St. Petersburg: BXV –Petersburg. Nevskiy Dialekt publishers, 2006. – 128 p.
- Modern emergency medical care for children: Practical manual / Under the general editorship of K. Mcway-Jones, E. Malineuks, B. Philips, S. Viteski; translated from English; Under the general editorship of Prof. N.P. Shabalov. – M.: MED press-inform, 2009. – 464 p.
- Rational pharmacotherapy of exigent conditions. M.: LITTERRA publishers, 2007. – 648 p.