TRANSPORT. SAFETY AND ECOLOGY. LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT
Transit capacities of the South Caucasus transport corridor
- 1 AkakiTsereteli State University - Kutaisi, Georgia
The volume of trade between East and West of the Eurasian continent takes place on the numerous routes. However, the Europe-Caucasus-Asia (TRACECA) transport corridor is most known to the world community.
The TRACECA program projects involve the integrated development of sea, railway and road transport. As the consolidating measures, the central concern is the unification of transport legislation of the participating countries, the liberalization of regulation of shared services, the solution of common market and social problems in the area of the environment, security and international integration.
Time of delivery, as well as transportation costs through the Europe-Caucasus-Asia corridor depend upon the successful solution of these challenges.
- The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- An international sea port of Anaklia. http://anaklia.travel/en/news/novosti-anaklii/miezhdunarodnyimorskoi-port-anakliia.html
- Georgian Railway. Annual report 2016. http://www.railway.ge/files/q12012/annual_report_2016.pdf
- INOGATE. http://www.inogate.org/, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/INOGATE
- Georgia-Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement Signed. http://georgiatoday.ge/news/11029/Georgia-Hong-Kong-FreeTrade-Agreement-Signed