TRANSPORT. SAFETY AND ECOLOGY. LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT
Increased risks of impact on the environment of Poti and Kulevi sea ports
- 1 Akaki Tsereteli State University - Kutaisi, Georgia
Based on the status of the maritime country of Georgia, we studied the increasing risks of the pollution by the ballast water and wastewater volume increase in the sea caused by the volume of freight turnover of Poti and Kulevi sea ports. For this, we conducted research in two directions: on the sensitive areas of Kulevi and Poti pipeline terminals and ships in the port. We first examined ecological parameters: namely water relative temperature, water acidity (pH) and salinity (TDS) quantitative indicators as in the stationary, also in non-stationary conditions. The results of the laboratory survey of water samples indicate that the relative temperature (t1 / t2) of Poti (t1 / t2) 0,87 acidity (pH) 8.34, salinity (TDS) 15,60 Relative temperature of turbocharging (t1 / t2) 0,87, acidity (pH) 8.37, salinity (TDS) 15,12
Secondly, on the ships entered in the ports, we took as ballast and wastewater samples and analyzed in accordance with the legislation:
1. Ballast water analysis from tanker “Metin K” from Kulevi, shows that increased nitrogen +6 mg / l, oilseeds +0.7 mg / l, nitrates 1,3 mg / l and nitrites- 0,35 mg / l
2. Poti Port – N 5 Ventilation Examples of Weight Watchers Examples of Weighted Particles 4.0 mg / l, Ammonium 1,67 mg / l of ballast water analysis shows that the total amount of oil nitrogen is 0.6 mg / l, + 0.7 mg / L, nitrates 1,3 mg / ld nitrites – 0,35 mg / l.
As a result of these two studies, based on reliability and risk theory of Kulevi, the mean value of salinity (TDS) is equal to: 10,85, for Poti port, the mean value of salinity (TDS) is equal to 12,34.
In the theoretical and laboratory studies we have identified the risks of contamination of ports and waste water pollution.
- Gavardashvili A. “The Program Software to Create United Database of Black Sea Ecological Characteristics”. Collected Papers of Water Management I institute of Geo rgian Technical University, vol. 6 7 , Tbilisi, 2012, GEORGIA, p.p. 17-21.
- Gavardashvili A. Results of Field Research in the Black Sea Coast Line within the Borders of Georgia in April 2015. V International Scientific and Technical Conference „Modern Problems of Water Management, Environmental Protection,Architecture and Construction“. Tbilisi, GEORGIA, 2015, pp. 13-29.
- Gavardashvili A. Results of the field-and-scientific study in the water area of the estuaries of the major rivers of the Black Sea and sea ports on the territory of Georgia. 17th International conference on „Environmental Sciences and Engineering“. Paris, FRANCE, 2015, pp. 2305-2309.
- Surguladze, G., Topuria, N.,Gavardashvili, A., Kashibadze, M. Automation of database design for the Black Sea ecological system. Collection of GTU works N1(21). Tbilisi, 2016. p. 165-168.
- Gavardashvili, A. Research on the Black Sea Water and Air Relative Temperature using reliability and risk theory. Technical University of Georgia Collection of Scientific Works of Mirtskhulava Institute of Aquaculture #71, Tbilisi. 2016, p. 12-16.
- Surguladze G., Topuria, N., Gavardashvili, A. Realization of web services for the Black Sea River Survey Monitoring System. Materials of Collections of GTU works N2(22). Tbilisi, 2016, p. 190-193.
- Shotadze, A. Development of ships' ballast and wastewater treatment systems Doctoral Thesis, Kutaisi 2018, 154 p.
- Shotadze, A. Kamkamidze, N. Rukhadze, Sh. “MANAGEMENT OF BALLAST WATERS AND THE SYSTEM OF THEIR TREATMENT”, Proceedings of the international scientificpractical conference “Innovation technology of food production functional purpose”, Kutaisi, 2015
- Rukhadze Sh.Sh., Apridonidze M.D., Tvalchrelidze A.K. "THE MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF SEPARATION PROCESS IN THE DUCTS OF ELECTROMEMBRANE APPARATUS" // IV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COLLOID CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL MECHANICS. COLLECTION OF WORKS, Moscow. -2013 P. 512-514
- Apridonidze, M., "Improvement of Water Electrification of Water Purification", Doctoral Thesis, Kutaisi, 2013, 150 p.
- Rukhadze, Sh. Apridonidze, M. D. Mathematical modeling of electromembrian processes, considering the gravitational convection, Akaki Tsereteli State University “Moambe” №2, 2013, p.102-111.