The principle of operation of the energy absorbing element, which consists in the conversion of kinetic energy acquired as a result of explosion, into the energy of plastic deformation of a material is considered. To evaluate and select an element, a typical algorithm for optimizing it is developed. This allows using qualitative criteria with the known value of the explosive load to choose the rational parameters of the design and material of the element that will be optimal for a particular armored combat vehicle.
- Davydovskiy L., Bisyk S "Formation of requirements for anti-mine energy-absorbing seats of armored combat vehicles", Collection of Sciences. Proceedings of the Central Research Institute of Weapons and Military Equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kyiv, Iss. 2 (61), 2016, p. 18–30.
- Davydovskiy L., Bisyk S. Analysis of the crew injury mechanogenesis at armored combat vehicles blast on mine-explosive devices / Military Technical Collection / NASV them. Sahaidachny. Vol # 13. L.: NASV them. P. Sahaidachny, 2015. p. 34 - 40
- Davydovskiy L., Bisyk S. Determining the directions of increasing the security of combat armored vehicles based on the analysis of combat casualties, Collection of scientific papers of the Central Research Institute of Weapons and Military Equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Kyiv, Vol. 1 (68), 2018. p. 45–54.
- S.P. Bisyk, L.S. Davydovskiy, V.R. Shabitsky Criteria of injury human body percussion and explosive loading / Weapons Systems and Military Equipment, №1 (41), 153-159 (2015).
- S.P. Bisyk, L.S. Davydovskiy, I.B. Chepkov, et al. "Theoretical evaluation of mine resistance of multipurpose tactical vehicle " Kozak- 2, Weapons and military equipment. №1 (9), 26-31 (2016).
- Dynamic elastic-plastic buckling of circular cylindrical shells under axial impact. / URL [www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii].
- N. Jones, "Several phenomena in structural impact and structural crashworthiness", Europ Mechanics - 5th EUROMECH Solid Mechanics Conference, № 22(5), 693-707 (2003).
- M.D. White, N. Jones, "Experimental quasi-static axial crushing of top-hat and double-hat thin-walled sections", International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. 41(2), 179-208 (1999).
- Energy absorption capabilities of complex thin walled structures / Електронний ресурс [https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757- 899X/257/1/012027/pdf]
- S. Shahravi, M.J. Rezvani, A. Jahan, "Multi-response Optimization of Grooved Circular Tubes Filled with Polyurethane Foam as Energy Absorber", Journal of Optimization in Industrial Engineering, 12 (1), 133- 149 (2019).
- Impact and Energy Absorption of Empty and Foam_filled Conical ubes / Електронний ресурс [https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/10897335.pdf].
- L. Davydovsky, S. Bisyk, V.Korbach, "Investigation of the energy-absorbing element of the mine seat of a crew of a combat armored vehicle", Weapons and military equipment, vol. 1 (13). 5-12 (2017).
- Davydovs’kyi, L.S., Bisyk, S.P., Chepkov, I.B. et al. Alternatives of Energy Absorption Element Design Parameters for an Armored Combat Vehicle Seat Under Explosive Loading. Strength Mater (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11223-020-00140-7