TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Determining the forces for a plate – spring at a pull clutch on the supporting straps
- 1 Faculty of Technical Sciences – Bitola, University St. Kliment Ohridski-Bitola, Republic of North Macedonia
- 2 Ruen – Inox Automobile, Kochani, Republic of North Macedonia
- 3 Faculty of Biotechnical Sciences – Bitola, University St. Kliment Ohridski-Bitola, Republic of North Macedonia
The development of vehicles and the expected higher demand those face-up requires lighter assemblies of the installation. The achievements in clutch design during recent years led to the so-called pull clutches. Their main features are higher compressive strength, lower shutdown power, cumulative design, calmer reception and torque transfer from the engine to other transmission. In this paper are shown the features of plate springs as a part of a pull clutch, the factors affecting the characteristics of plate-springs and the calculations of the forces for a clutch on the supporting straps. The results will show why that plate springs are increasingly used in motor vehicle clutches.
- Gorgi Dushkov, Magisterski Trud, Ruen Inox Automobil, http://catalogue.ruen.mk/
- Jan Van Eijk, On the design of Plate-spring Mechanisms Amsterdam
- WEMP, E., "HISTORY OF AUTOMOTIVE-CLUTCH DEVELOPMENT", SAE Technical Paper 250041
- Elizabeta Hristovska, Fundamentals of mechanical engineering, script, Faculty of Technical Sciences- Bitola, Bitola, Macedonia, 2013.
- Elizabeta Hristovska, Zoran Petkovic, Metal constructions, textbook, Faculty of Technical Sciences-Bitola, Bitola, 2014.