TRANSPORT TECHNICS. INVESTIGATION OF ELEMENTS. RELIABILITY
Some requirements to the mechanisms of handling machines for dangerous goods and solutions for their satisfaction
- 1 University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2 University of Rijeka, Croatia
The article reviews the requirements for the lifting mechanisms of cranes according to various regulations concerning dangerous goods. Particular attention is paid to these requirements regarding gear trains. Some design solutions for providing microspeed as well as for twin-motor drive are discussed. These arrangements are suitable for both lifting and travel mechanisms. A kinematic analysis was made and recommendations were given to the designers.
- ASME NOG-1-2010 Rules for Construction of Overhead and Gantry Cranes (Top Running Bridge, Multiple Girder).
- ASME NUM-1-2009 Rules for Construction of Cranes, Monorails, and Hoists (With Bridge or Trolley or Hoist of the Underhung Type).
- Arnaudov, K., D.Karaivanov. Planetary gear trains. Sofia: Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Publ. “Prof. Marin Drinov”, 2017, 368 p.,ISBN 978-954-322-885-0. (in Bulgarian)
- Arnaudov, K., D.Karaivanov. Planetary gear trains.Boca Raton [FL, USA]: CRC Press, 2019, 358 p., ISBN 978-1-138- 31185-5.
- Arnaudov, K., E. Kolev and L. Lyubenov. Design of special reducer with two speed ratios for NPP “Kozloduy”. Proceedings of the 4th Conf. “Machinery and Machine Elements”, Sofia, 2008, pp. 47-57. (in Bulgarian)
- BDS 8916-81 Safety precautions. Load lifting cranes. Calculation of mechanisms according to modes of work. (in Bulgarian)
- BDS 15164-80 Safety precautions. Weight lifting cranes. Steel ropes, drums, roller blocks, and chain cogwheels.
- BDS 16879-88 Safety. Hoisting cranes. Requirements to drive mechanisms.
- BDSISO 4301-1:2002 Cranes and lifting appliances. Part 1: General. (in Bulgarian)
- BDSISO 4301-5:2002 Cranes - Classification - Part 5: Overhead travelling and portal bridge cranes. (in Bulgarian)
- Diviziev at al. Lifting and handling machines and systems. Sofia: Tehnika, 1993.
- EN 13135:3013 Cranes – Safety – Design –Requirements for equipment.
- Karaivanov, D. Machine elements. Selected Chapters: Elements of Lifting Machines. Elements for conducting and storing fluids. Sofia: Academy of Ministry of Interior Publisher, 2013. ISBN 978-954-348-083-8. (in Bulgarian)
- Kolarov at al. Design of load-lifting machines. Sofia: Tehnika, 1986. (in Bulgarian)
- Mryankov, G., R. Radev. Load-handling machines. Sofia, Tehnika, 1973.(in Bulgarian)
- Regulation on the safe operation and technical supervision of lifting appliances.Adopted by Council of Ministers Decree №199 of 10.09.2010.(in Bulgarian)
- Regulation on the essential requirements and conformity assessment of machines.Наредба за съществените изисквания и оценяванесъответствието на машините.Приета с ПМС №140 от 19.06.2008 г., обнародвана в ДВ бр. 61 от 8 юли 2008 г.(in Bulgarian)