The article deals with the problem of wear of the train wheel crest and the conditions that affect the process of deformation of the material of the wheelset parts. Factors affecting wear are considered. It is shown that the resource of ridges depends on the nature and speed of chemical and physical processes. It was noted that in the center of destruction of the ridge, an increased content of carbon, oxygen and silicon was detected. It is established that the main way to reduce wear is to lubricate the comb in order to reduce the coefficient of friction.
- Bezruchenko V. N., Bratash V. A., Petrovich L. V. Electric rolling stock of industrial railway transport. –Kiev.: Higher school, 1981. – 248c.
- Dushkin M. V. Technology and measures to improve the durability of wheel pairs. Program of the 78th student scientific and practical conference, Voronezh, April 2019. 109c.
- F. P. Bowden and D. Tabor, the Friction and Lubrication Oil Solids Oxford University Press, London, 1950.
- J. F. Archard, Contact and Rubbing of Flat Surfaces Cite as: Journal of Applied Physics 24, 981 (1953); Submitted on: 08 January 1953. Published Online: 07 June 2004.
- A. J. W. Moore, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A19S, 231 (1948)
- J. T. Burwell [J. T. Burwell and C. D. Strang, Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A212,470 (1952); J. Appl'. Phys. 23, 18 (1952).
- Vorobyov A. A., Kotova V. V. / Wear in the "wheel-rail" system / / St. Petersburg state University of railway transport (PGUPS) Proceedings of the Rostov state University of railway transport n.: 3, 2014 p. 24-31.
- Marchenko E. A. on the nature of wear of metal surfaces during friction / E. A. Marchenko. Moscow: Nauka, 1979. - 118 s
- Likhtman V. I. Physical and chemical mechanics of materials / V. I. likhtman, E. D. Shchukin, P. A. Rebinder. Moscow: Publishing house of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1962. - 303 p.
- Buynosov A. p. Wear of bandages and rails: reasons and possibilities of reduction / / Railway transport. - 1994. - N10. - Pp. 39-41.
- Buynosov A. P., Tikhonov V. A. Improving the wear resistance of wheel pairs of electric rolling stock due to the processing of combs with tribotechnical composition / / Interdisciplinarity of science as a factor of innovative development: Mat.Conf. - Yekaterinburg, 2017. 256C.
- Buynosov A. P., Khudoyarov D. L., Baldin V. L. Mathematical model of increasing the resource of electric locomotive wheelset bandages / / Repair, restoration, modernization-2011. - No. 4.
- Balanovsky A. E., Pletnikov I. A. Comprehensive assessment of the quality of plasma surface hardening technology for locomotive bandages, part 3. // Welding and Diagnostics-2012. – No. 5. 5.
- Merson D. L., Vinogradov A. Yu. / Analysis of the reasons for the destruction of locomotive bandages by marking signs / / Bulletin of the Institute of problems of natural monopolies: railway Engineering. -2013. No. 3, - Pp. 74-77.
- Verigo M. F. Interaction of the track and rolling stock in small radius curves and the fight against side wear of rails and wheel ridges / M. F. Verigo. - Moscow, 1997. - 207 p.;
- Prosvirov Yu. E., Lyutikova K. O. Ways to reduce wear of the ridges of wheel pairs of locomotives / / Bulletin of the Samara State Academy of railway transport. - 2007. - Vol. 8 (12). - Pp. 73-77.
- Goncharov S. E. Wear of ridges of wheel pairs of cars / / Moscow times. -2017. No. 4. - Pp. 32-37.
- Korzhin S. N. Analysis and selection of technological solutions to improve the wear resistance of wheelset ridges: dis. Ph. D.-M., 2009. - P. 54-60.
- Sakin A. E., Research of wear of rolling surfaces of freight cars / / Railway transport abroad. - 1979. No. 7. - pp. 33-35.
- Kik W., Moelle D. Parallel or on-line simulation of wear using general wheel rail element // Presentation of 4th VI-grade Users' Conference (18.10-19.10.2011), Udine, Italy.
- GOST 10791-2011. All-rolled wheels. Technical conditions / / Introduction. 2012-01-01-Moscow: Standardinform, 2011. - 33 p.
- Filippov V. N. Reducing the wear of the ridges of the wheels of freight cars by rationalizing the parameters of the body support units / / Vestnik. - Ural, 2003-P. 11-17.
- Refining the parameters of Archard's wear model for calculating wear of wheels applied for 25 t per axle freight wagons on Russian railways: article / A. Saidova, A. Orlova // Vehicle System Dynamics: International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility. - 2014. - Vol. 52, Supplement 1, Special Issue: IAVSD Proceeding Supplement. - pp. 3-15.
- Larin T. V., Paryshev Yu. M., vikhrova a.m. Low-Alloy steel for wheels of freight cars / / Production of railway wheels and rails. - Kharkiv, 1975. - Pp. 103-107.
- Suslov A. G., Shalygin M. G. Complex technological increase of wear resistance and static strength of steel parts 40X13 / / science- Intensive technologies in mechanical engineering. 2018. No. 1. Pp. 19-21.
- Yakovlev G. M. Wetting or lubrication of rails or wheel edges / / Patent of Russia, no. B61K 3/00.
- Lincoln, the Successful solution of problems of friction. UB LS/S2 14824 RU 1-2024-RU. // SKF Group. -2014. -20c.
- Afanasov M. A., Kiyko I. A., S. V. Arpul. Analysis of the influence of coupling conditions on the wear factor of the ridges of wheel pairs of locomotives / / Science and progress of transport. Bulletin of the Dnepropetrovsk national University of railway transport. -2012, No. 41. - P. 4.
- Muratov G. G., Zhuraev A. sh., Polvonov N. O., Buriev F. M. Application of magnetically controlled contacts in devices for grebnesmazyvaniya of electric rolling stock of industrial railway transport / / Science and technology of transport. -2018. - P. 240.