Transport is the backbone of any city. With its help, links are established between urban areas and the suburbs, as well as social interconnection is carried out. The hub makes it easy to transfer between different routes and types of public transport. The article discusses the classical classification of the tree-dimensional structures of transport hubs, as well as a new extended classification.
- Vlasov DN Transport interchange hubs / DN Vlasov. - M .: publishing house MISI-MGSU, 2017 .— 193 p.
- Napreenko L.S., Volkodaeva I.B. Features of the structure of transport hubs in the urban environment // Bulletin of the International University of Nature, Society and Human "Dubna". 2019. No. 3 (44). Pp. 18-24
- Graz Main Station Redevelopment / Zechner & Zechner // https://www.archdaily.com/631489/graz-main-station-redevelopment-zechner-and-zechner
- Arching rooftop walkway and garden tops West Kowloon Station in Hong Kong https://www.dezeen.com/2018/12/17/aedas-west-kowloon-station-hong-kong-architecture/
- Napreenko L.S. Features of the subject-spatial environment of the transport interchange hub // XIV Masherovskie readings: materials of the international. scientific-practical conf. students, graduate students and young scientists, Vitebsk, October 21, 2020 - Vitebsk: VSU named after P.M. Masherov, 2020. - pp. 376-378. - Bibliography: p. 378 (4 titles).
- Vlasov DN, Danilina NA Sustainable development of transport hubs in urban planning. // Industrial and civil construction. 2016. No. 9. S.44-49