Supply chains (SC) are becoming increasingly important for the global society. The spatial and temporal connections in them are carried out through the transport vehicles and through the infrastructure. Land transport accounts for more than fifty percent of the transport of goods in Europe. Its condition is a measure of the resistance of SC. The transport sector is high-risk. Identifying, analyzing, developing a program, controlling, and anticipating the risks of freight transport is a prerequisite for the successful development of SC.
- A. Гурнович, Оценка риска, 7 (2004)
- А.К. Покровский, Риск-менеджмент на предприятиях промышленности и транспорта, Москва, 54 (2021)
- Waters, C. D. J. (C. Donald J.), 1949–Supply chain risk management : vulnerability and resilience in logistics / Donald Waters., 7, Kogan page, (2007)
- Н. Слатински, Рискът: новото име на сигурността, 340 (2019)
- М. Раковска, Управление на веригата на доставките, София: ИК УНСС, 13(2013)
- Lavastre, O., A. Gunasekaran, and A. Spalanzani, Supply Chain Risk Management in French Companies, Decision Support Systems 52 (4): 828–838. (2012)