The main feature of modern earthmoving machines is the execution of a wide range of different operations. At the same time, the loading mode changes and it is characterized by coordinates, values of the applied forces acting on the machine and the regularities of their change in time. In order for the machine to be able to adapt to the listed variables, it must be equipped with the appropriate systems. Existing calculation methods do not allow taking into account the entire range of these effects. In the proposed work, adaptation approaches of earthmoving and transport vehicles to variable operating conditions are analyzed.
- Shevchenko V. The analitical research of the process of forming the motor-grader motion path at implementation of working operations / V. Shevchenko, A. Chaplygina, Zh. Beztsennaya // International scientific journal trans & motauto world, issue 2/2017, ISSN 2367-8399 – Scientific technical union of mechanical engineering industry-4.0, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2017 – С. 81–84.
- Chaplygina О, Shevchenko V, Beztsennaya Zh 2015 Methods to determine measures providing a motor-grader road-holding ability "Machines, Technologies, Materials" INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL, issue 12/2015, ISSN 1313-0226 pр 78-83
- Koval A B 2014 Definition of the conditions assuring the course stability of the multipurpose earth-moving machine Manuscript p 21
- V. Nazarov, V. P. Istomin, S. I. Ovsyannikov, L. V. Razaryonov, A. I. Gingera and А. V. Lesthenko Theoretical investigations into the dynamics of compact pneumatic frontal loaders under self-induced vibrations (Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University, Kharkov, 2007) pp 13–17
- А. М. Holodov, V. V. Nichke, L. V. Nazarov, Earthmoving machines (Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University, Kharkov, 1982)
- V Shevchenko, O Chaplyhina, I Pimonov, O Reznikov, S Ponikarovska Mathematical model of a motor-grader movement in the process of performing working operations (IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Dnipro, 2020) doi:10.1088/1757- 899X/985/1/012009