Monitoring and control of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) have many challenges related to the heterogeneous environment, the high degree of interaction between the components and the high requirements for functionality and scale. The paper presents an analysis of the state of the art in this area and proposes an approach for monitoring and control of CPS through the integration of the IEC-61499 based models for distributed control systems and the IEC-61512 standard providing domain specific models for design and control of batch production processes as well as the Signal- Interpreted Petri Nets used for the purpose of formal specification and verification of unit procedures. The approach is illustrated with an example of CPS for loading a batch tank and mixing of liquid flow.
- Solovyev V, Polyakov V, Ivanov V, Anisimov I, Ponomarev A. “An approach to semantic natural language processing of Russian texts”. Research in Computing Science, 2013, pp. 65- 73.
- Ashmita S, Ruhi B. “Auto Text Summarization with Categorization and Sentiment Analysis”. International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 130. November 2015, pp. 07.
- Maryam K, Mohammad N. D, Sayed M. S. “A Novel Method of Significant Words Identification in Text Summarization”. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, Vol. 4. August 2012.
- Fachrian A, Arif D. “Improving the Performance of Repeated Character Preprocessing in Recognizing Words in the Indonesian Sentiment Classification”. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 2017, pp.1-9.
- Pronoza E, Yagunova E. “Comparison of sentence similarity measures for Russian paraphrase identification”, In: Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language and Information Extraction, Social Media and Web Search FRUCT Conference (AINL-ISMW FRUCT), 2015, pp.74-82.
- Cecilia O.A, Dan R, Richard S. “Emotions from text: machine learning for text-based emotion prediction”. In: Proc. of the 5 th conference on Human Language Technology and Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, Canada, 06-08 October 2005, pp. 576-586.
- Stone, P.J, Dunphy, D.C, Smith, M.S. “The General Inquirer: A Computer Approach to Content Analysis”. MIT Press - Cambridge, 1966.
- Wiebe, Janyce M. “Identifying Subjectivity characters in Narrative”. In: Proc. of the 13th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Helsinki Morristown NJ: Association of Computational Linguistic, 1990, pp. 401-408.
- Vasileios H., Kathleen R.M. “Predicting the Semantic Orientation of Adjectives” EACL '97 In: Proc. of the eighth conference on European chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Madrid, Spain, July 07-12, 1997.
- Peter D.T. “Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down? Semantic Orientation Applied to Unsupervised Classification of Reviews”. In: Proc. of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Philadelphia, 2002, pp. 417-424.
- Pang B, Lee L. “Thumbs up? Sentiment Classification using Machine Learning Techniques” In: Proc. of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language, Philadelphia, 2002, pp.79-86.
- Denecke K. “Are SentiWordNet scores suited for multidomain sentiment classification?”. In: Proc. Of the fourth International Conference on Digital Information Management, University of. Michigan, USA, 1-4 November 2009.
- D. Boley, M. Gini, R. Gross. “Partition based clustering for web document categorization”. Elsevier Journal for Decision Support Systems, Vol. 27, Issue 3, December 1999, pp. 329- 341.
- Ermakov A. “Knowledge extraction from text and its processing: Current state and prospects”. In: Proc.: of the Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies, 2009. pp. 50–55.
- Pivovarova L, Du M, Yangarber R. “Adapting the PULS event extraction framework to analyze Russian text”. In: Proc. of the 4th Biennial International Workshop on Balto-Slavic Natural Language Processing, Sofia, Bulgaria, 8-9 August 2013, pp. 100–109.
- Zagibalov, T , Belyatskaya et al. “Comparable EnglishRussian Book Review Corpora for Sentiment Analysis” , Edition 2010.
- Steinberger J, Lenkova P, Kabadjov M., et al. “Multilingual Entity-Centered Sentiment Analysis Evaluated by Parallel Corpora”, In: Proc. of Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing, Bulgaria, 12-14 September 2011, pp. 770–775.
- Chetviorkin I, Braslavskiy P, Loukachevich N. “ Sentiment Analysis Track at ROMIP 2011” Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies: In: Proc. of the International Conference (Dialog 2012 ), Bekasovo, pp. 1–14.
- Sokolova M, Bobicev V. “Classification of emotion words in Russian and Romanian languages”. International Conference RANLP, Borovets, Bulgaria 2009, pp. 416–420.
- Abbasi M.A, Beltiukov A.P. “Analysis of sentiment and emotion from text written in Russian language” 5th All Russian Conference on Information technology for intelligent decision making support (ITIDS), Ufa, Russian Federation, May 16-19, 2017.
- Halliday M, Hasan R. “Cohesion in English”. London: Longman, 1975.
- Aggarwal C.C, Hinneburg A, Keim D.A. “On the surprising behavior of distance metrics in high dimensional space”. International Conference on Database Theory, 2001, pp. 420- 434.
- Cha E, Navarro G, Baezayates R, Jose Y, Marroquin L. “Searching in metric spaces” ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 33, Issue 3, September 2001, pp. 273–321.
- Edgar C, Gonzalo N, Richardo B.Y, Jose L.M. “Searching in Metric Spaces”. ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 33, No. 3, September 2001, pp. 273–321.
- Jaruskululchi C, Kruengkrai. “Generic text summarization using local and global properties of sentences”. IEEE/WIC international conference on web intelligence, October 2003, pp.13-16.
- Kiabod M, Naderi M, Sharafi S.M. “A novel method of significant words identification in text summarization”. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence, Vol. 4, Issue 3, August 2012.
- Abbasi M.A, Beltiukov A.P. “Механизм предварительной обработки текста перед анализом настроений”. 6 th All Russian Conference on Information technology for intelligent decision making support (ITIDS), Ufa, Russian Federation, May 28-31, 2018.