The structure of secure system for collection, storage and processing of telemetric information on the slate of aircraft subsystems
- 1 Department of Computer Science and Robotics, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Ufa, Russia
The problem of aircraft subsystems state identification and data transmition to enterprise-developer is highly actual. Enterprisedeveloper can give recommendations for quick eliminate defects during aircraft operation and analyze the causes of faults. The intruder can interfere with process of collection, storage and processing of telemetric information. In the paper the structure of secure system for collection, storage and processing of telemetric information on the state of aircraft subsystems is proposed.
- N. I. Yusupova, O. N. Smetanina, and L. M. Iskhakova. “Models and methods of the processed in-formation in the Alumni management”, Vestnik VGTU, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 17-21, 2012. (in Russian)
- Gallyamova I.R. “Information support for decision-making in the field of consumer loyalty management”. Actual problems of science and technology: materials of the XI All-Russian Winter School-Seminar of students, graduate students and young scientists (with international participation), Ufa, USATU, vol. 1, pp. 51-54, 2018. (in Russian)
- Smetanina O.N., Gallyamova I.R. “Information support of decisionmaking at management of loyalty with use artificial intelligence technologies”. Problems of modern science and education. № 7 (127), Moscow, 2018. pp. 26-28. ISSN 2304–2338
- John R. Rossiter, Larry Percy. “Advertising Communications & Promotion Management. Second edition”. New York, N.Y.: McGrawHill, 1997. (Also, Japanese translation, 2000; Russian translation, 2001; Chinese translation, 2004).
- William D. Wells, Sandra Moriarty, Nancy Mitchell, Charles Wood. “Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice (11th Edition) (What's New in Marketing)”, Pearson; 11th Edition, 2018.
- David A. Aaker. “Building Strong Brands”, Simon & Schuster UK, 2010.
- Gordon R. Foxall, Ronald Earl Goldsmith, Stephen Brown. “Consumer Psychology for Marketing”, Vol. 1, Cengage Learning EMEA, 1998.
- Frederick F. Reichheld. “The Loyalty Effect: The Hidden Force Behind Growth, Profits, and Lasting Value”, Harvard Business Review Press; Revised ed. edition, 2001.
- H. Igor Ansoff. “Strategic Management”, Springer, 2007.
- Cherednichenko I. P. “Psychology of management”, Rostov n/D: Feniks, 2004. (in Russian)
- Jean-Jacques Lambin, Isabelle Schuiling. “Market-Driven Management: Strategic and Operational Marketing”, Palgrave Macmillan; Third Edition, Revised edition, 2012.
- Stephan A. Butscher “Customer Loyalty Programmes and Clubs (2nd Edition)”, Routledge; 2nd Edition, 2016.
- N. I. Yusupova, M. V. Chumakova “Semantic analysis of information for decision-making in the management of customer loyalty in the banking sector”, Proceedings of the 5th All-Russian Conference «Information Technologies for Intelligent Decision-Making Support», Volume 1, May 16-19, Ufa, Russia, pp. 36-41, 2017.
- Rozanova L.F., Turutina A.D., Markevich I.A. “The probabilisticstatistical model of consumers' opinions for the quality assurance system”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference “Intelligent Technologies for Information Processing and Management” (ITIPM' 2015), Volume 2, November 10-12, Ufa, Russia, pp. 43-47, 2015.
- Krichevsky M.L. “Intellegent methods in management”, M.L. Krichevsky. SPb.: Piter, 2005 (in Russian).