A minor change of a Simulink model can result in an unexpected consequence, so the Simulink model is usually required to be rerun and tested, which increases the development cost and time. Compared with the reference model, only the changed parts of the updated model could result in a failure at the outputs. So, a two-stage model reduction algorithm is designed to isolate the changed parts, that speeds up the processes of neutrality test and fault localization. The first reduction is based on the changed parts, the second reduction is based on the bad outputs. The changed parts and the bad outputs are the blocks of interest of the reduction. The blocks related to the blocks of interest are reserved, the others are deleted. The thesis proposes a way of conversion of the Simulink model to a digraph based on extended data dependence to find the related blocks. After the model reduction, the faults are located with the help of signal comparison
- James A. Jones and Mary Harrold. "Empirical evaluation of the Tarantula automatic fault-localization technique". In: 20th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, ASE 2005. Jan. 2005, pp. 273-282.
- R. Abreu, P. Zoeteweij, and A. J. C. van Gemund. "On the Accuracy of Spectrum-based Fault Localization". In: Testing: Academic and Industrial Conference Practice and Research Techniques - MU- TATION (TAICPART-MUTATION 2007). Sept. 2007, pp. 89- 98.
- Yashwanth Annpureddy, Che Liu, Georgios Fainekos, and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. "S-TaLiRo: A Tool for Temporal Logic Falsification for Hybrid Systems". In: Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems. Ed. by Parosh Aziz Abdulla and K. Rustan M. Leino. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011, pp. 254-257.
- Jrgen Bang-Jensen and Gregory Z. Gutin. "Basic Terminology, Notation and Results". In: Digraphs: Theory, Algorithms and Applications. Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated, 2008. Chap. 1.
- Ezio Bartocci, Thomas Ferr_ere, Niveditha Manjunath, and Dejan Nickovic. "Localizing Faults in Simulink/Stateflow Models with STL". In: Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (Part of CPS Week). HSCC '18. Porto, Portugal: ACM, 2018, pp. 197-206.
- Yun-xin Fu. "New Statistical Tests of Neutrality for DNA Samples From a Population". In: Genetics 143.1 (1996), pp. 557- 570.
- J. A. Jones, M. J. Harrold, and J. Stasko. "Visualization of test information to assist fault localization". In: Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Software Engineering. ICSE 2002. May 2002, pp. 467-477.
- Muhammad Khatibsyarbini, Mohd Adham Isa, Dayang N.A. Jawawi, and Rooster Tumeng. "Test case prioritization approaches in regression testing: A systematic literature review". In: Information and Software Technology 93 (2018), pp. 74-93.
- B. Liu, Lucia, S. Nejati, and L. C. Briand. \Improving fault localization for Simulink models using search-based testing and prediction models". In: 2017 IEEE 24th International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER). Feb. 2017, pp. 359-370.
- Chao Liu, Xifeng Yan, Long Fei, Jiawei Han, and Samuel P. Midki. "SOBER: statistical model-based bug localization". In: ESEC/SIG-SOFT FSE. 2005.
- Everton Note Narciso, Marcio Delamaro, and Fatima De Lourdes Dos Santos Nunes. "Test Case Selection: A Systematic Literature Review". In: 24 (May 2014), pp. 653-676
- R. Reicherdt and S. Glesner. "Slicing MATLAB Simulink models". In: 2012 34th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE). June 2012, pp. 551-561.
- Simulation and Model-Based Design. https://www.mathworks.com/products/simulink.html. Access: 2018- 08-30.
- Simulink Design Verifier. https://www.mathworks.com/products/sldesignverifier.html Accessed: 2018-08-30.
- Rajvir Singh and Mamta Santosh. "Test Case Minimization Techniques: A Review". In: 2 (Dec. 2013), pp. 1048-1056.
- Simulink Solvers. https://www.mathworks.com/help/simulink/ug/solvers.html Accessed: 2018-08-30.
- S. Yoo and M. Harman. "Regression Testing Minimization, Selection and Prioritization: A Survey". In: Softw. Test. Verif. Reliab. 22.2 (Mar.2012), pp. 67-120.
- Simulation Data Inspector in Your Workflow. https://www.mathworks.com/help/simulink/ug/simulation-datainspector-overview.html. Accessed: 2018-07-12