The problems of construction of practically realized adaptive control algorithms for interconnected electric drives with incomplete measurement of the state are considered. The certain results of industrial development of adaptive controllers for technological electric drives providing high efficiency in the conditions of the strengthened influence of parametric and vibration disturbances are reported. Models are developed for them, with the help of which the synthesis of a multiprocessor control system invariant to errors of both parametric and structural identification is carried out.
- Khasanov Z. M., Khasanov O. Z., Guzairov R. M. Mathematical model of motion of multiply connected systems of electric drives for technological processes of electric arc plasma spraying // Mechatronics, Automation, Control, 2015, vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 116- 122. (in Russian).
- Miroshkin I. V., Nikiforov V. O., Fradkov A. A. Nonlinear and adaptive control of complex dynamic systems // Saint Petersburg: Science, 2000, 549 р. (in Russian).
- Khasanov Z. M., Guzairov R. M. On the problem of electric drives systems design for plasma arc spraying process equipment // USATU Vestnik, 2013, vol. 17, No.1. pp. 146-149. (in Russian)
- Khasanov Z. M., Guzairov R. M. On designing the wide-range electric drive for plasma electric arc spraying process equipment // USATU Vestnik, 2013, v.17, No.1. pp. 128-134. (in Russian)
- Yakimovich B. A., Khasanov Z. M., Khasanov O. Z. Positionadaptive control of multiply connected electric drives of technological equipment of electric arc plasma spraying // IZHGTU Vestnik, 2014. No. 4. pp. 41-45. (in Russian)
- Khasanov Z. M., Khasanov O. Z. To the synthesis of adaptive systems for automatic control of multiply connected electric drives with a reference model and with searchless algorithm of identification equipment // USATU Vestnik, 2017 v.21, No.4. pp. 163-172. (in Russian)