The results of cluster analysis are presented, the purpose of which was the verification of the base of industrial enterprises of the Republic of Bashkortostan to identify potential employers of graduates by 27.03.00 on the enlarged group of specialties and directions “Control in technical systems”. The solution of the problem will allow to interact with potential graduates’ consumers at the stage of developing higher education educational programs, which will ensure high-quality training of highly qualified personnel in accordance with the requests of enterprises and organizations of the region and, accordingly, further employment of graduates. The work analyzes the conditions for the formation of clusters, presents a sample of data for intellectual analysis, results of component and cluster analysis.
- Beljakin S.K., Teben'kova E.A. "Cluster model of university interaction with the professional community". Vector of science TSU 2013; 2 (24): 399-402.
- Dubrov A.M., Mhitorjan V.S., Troshin L.I. "Multidimensional statistical methods", Moscow, Finance and Statistics Publ. House, 2000.
- Djuk V., Samojlenko A. "Data Mining", StPetersburg: "Peter" Publ. House, 2001.
- Kalinina V.N., Solov'ev V.I. "Introduction multivariate statistical analysis", Moscow, State University of Management Publ. House, 2003.
- Korneev V.V., Garre A.F., Vasjutkin S.V., Rajh V.V. "Database. Intellectual information processing", Moscow, "Nolidzh" Publ. House, 2001.
- Methodical recommendations for the development and implementation of higher education educational programs at the undergraduate level. Type of educational program "Applied Bachelor". Approved 11.09.2014 № АК-2916/03.
- Simchera V.M. "Methods of multivariate analysis of statistical data", Moscow, Finance and Statistics Publ. House, 2008.