Intelligent decision-making support in energy and ecology in view of the quality of life
- 1 Laboratory of Information Systems in energetics, Melentiev Energy Systems Institute of SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia
The article examines the results of an international project carried out with the support of the EAPI Fund together with researchers from Belarus and Armenia. The project aims to develop methods and technologies for assessing the impact of energy on the geoecology of the region. The article is devoted to the development of tools for intelligent support of decision-making in this field. (style CSIT- abstract).
- “Geoecology”. In: O.V. Petrov (ed) Geological Dictionary / 3rd ed., Revised. and additional. St. VSEGEI, Petersburg, 2010, p. 244. (T. 1. A-I)
- “Geoecology”. In: V.I. Danilov-Danilyan. (ed) Ecological Encyclopedia, OOO "Izdatelstvo Encyclopedia", Moscow, 2010, p. 22 (V. 2. G-I)
- Massel L.V. “The problem of the impact assesment of energy on the geoecology of the region: setting and solutions”. Information and mathematical technologies in science and management 2018; 2(10):5- 21. DOI: 10.25729/2413-0133-2018-2-01
- Khoroshevsky V.F. “Semantic Technologies: Expectations and Trends”. In: Proceedings of the II International Scientific and Technical Conference "Open Semantic Technologies for the Design of Intelligent Systems". BGUIR, Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 2012, pp. 143-158
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. “Semantic technologies based on the integration of ontological, cognitive and event modelling”. In: Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Technical Conference "Open Semantic Technologies for the Design of Intelligent Systems". BGUIR, Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 2012, pp. 247-250
- Massel L.V., Galperov V.I.. “Development of multi-agent systems for the distributed solution of energy problems using agent scenarios”. Izvestiya of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2015; V. 326, 5:45-53
- Massel L.V. “Convergence of research on critical infrastructures, quality of life and safety”. In: Information Technologies and Systems: Proceedings of the 6th International Scientific Conference. ChelSU, Chelyabinsk, 2017, pp. 170-175.
- Gavrilova T.A. “Ontological engineering”. Electronic resource. Technologies of knowledge management. Access mode: http://www.kmtec.ru/publications/library/authors/ontolog_engeneering.shtml
- “Energy, Climate Change, Environment”. International Energy Agency, 2016.
- K. Pavlickova , A. Miklosovicova, M. Vyskupova . “Effects of Sustainable Energy Facilities on Landscape: A Case Study of Slovakia”. In: N. Nakagoshi and J.A. Mabuhay (eds) Designing Low Carbon Societies in Landscapes, Ecological Research Monographs, Chapter 7, Springer Tokyo, 2014, pp. 109-127. DOI 10.1007/978-4- 431-54819-5_7
- Hussey, K., and J. Pittock “The Energy-Water Nexus: Managing the Links between Energy and Water for a Sustainable Future”. Ecology and Society, 2012; 1(17): 31. DOI: 10.5751/ES-04641-170131
- Pfeiffer A., Millar R., Hepburn C., Beinhocker E. “The „2°C capital stock‟ for electricity generation: Committed cumulative carbon emissions from the electricity generation sector and the transition to a green economy”. Applied Energy, 2016.; 179:1395-1408.
- Alaa Alhamwi, Wided Medjroubi, Thomas Vogt and Carsten Agert “GIS-Based Urban Energy Systems Models and Tools: Introducing a Model for the Optimisation of Flexibilisation Technologies in Urban Areas”. Applied Energy, 2017; 191:1-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.01.048
- Liang, J., Gong, J., Li, W., Ibrahim, A. N. “A visualization-oriented 3d method for efficient computation of urban solar radiation based on 3d2d surface mapping”. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 2014; 4(28): 780-798.
- “WHO Health Impact Assessment Toolkit - Guidance on health impact assessment”. World Health Organization, 2005
- Trakhtengerts E.A. “Computer support for decision-making”. SINTEG, Moscow, 1998.
- Massel L.V., Blokhin A.A. “Method of cognitive modeling of quality of life indicators taking into account external factors”. Science and education. Scientific publication of the MSTU. Bauman, 2016; 4:65- 75. DOI: 10.7463 / 0416.0839061 (13).
- Ivanova I.Yu., Ivanov R.A. “The use of geovisualization in the analysis of the location of energy infrastructure objects of the central ecological zone of the Baikal natural territory”. Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management. Science Magazine. 2016; 2(4): 80-89.
- Massel L.V. “Problems of the creation of semiotic-type intelligent systems for strategic situational management in critical infrastructures”. Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management. Science Magazine, 2016; 1:7-27.
- Maysyuk E.P., Ivanova I.Yu., Ivanov R.A. “Assessment of the volume and composition of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere from energy objects of the central ecological zone”. In: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference "Current state and prospects for improving the ecology and safety of vital activity of the Baikal region. White Nights - 2016 ". Irkutsk: Publishing House of the IRSNU. - 2016. - Pp. 475-482 (in Russian).
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. “The language for knowledge description and knowledge management in intelligent system of semiotic type”. In: Proceedings of 20th All-Russian Baikal Conference “Informational and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management” (IMT’2015), Vol.3. ISEM SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia, 2015, pp. 112-124.