Essence and application of the spatial data infrastructure
- 1 NMU „Vassil Levski” Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Spatial data infrastructure (SDI) is the infrastructure that facilitates the discovery, access, management, distribution, reuse, and preservation of digital geospatial resources. The aim of this paper is to present the nature and concept of spatial data infrastructures, which have helped to build understanding about the importance of the relationships within different levels of SDIs to support the interactions and partnerships of the spatial data communities.
- Lazarov L.I., The basics of the electronic war, NMU “V. Levski”, Veliko Varnovo, 2018, p. 37, ISBN 978-954-753-270-0
- Yankov Y.I., Human intelligence - essence, advantages and limits of info gathering, Collection of reports from the Annual University Scientific Conference NMU “V. Levski”, vol. 9, V. Varnovo, 2010, pp. 98-103, ISSN 1314-1937
- Vulchinov V., Geoinformatics, UACEG, Sofia, 2003
- Minkov P., Use of Space Systems for Geoinformation Security, Yearbook of BA, Sofia, 2007
- Disaster Risk Reduction Strategy 2014-2020, Sofia, 2014
- Tepeliev Y. et al., Geographic Information Systems, Sofia, 2003
- Hoffman-Velenhov B., H. Liechtener, Collins, Global Positioning System, Sofia, 2002 Keenan P. B. Spatial Decision Support Systems: A coming of age, Control and Cybernetics, vol. 35, No. 1, 2006
- МС 296/1 NATO Geospatial Policy, 2006.
- STANAG 7016 IGEO – Maintenance of geographic materials, edition 4, 2002
- http://www.esri.com/arcgisdefensemapping, Defense Solution, Accessed 14.04.2018
- http://www.nwgis.com, Spatial Analysis, Accessed 15.05.2018