The early 21st century introduced a new market paradigm: a high level of education of the employed should ensure high productivity and correspond to a high level of wages. Countries with developed economies provide promising opportunities for education, but efficiency of human resources use is still different. Differentiation in the correlation between labor productivity and wages in the “high income” and “upper-middle income” countries is a fairly high. The efficiency improvement of national economies should be based on the diversification of the sectoral structures based on technologies that would replace labor with capital, ensure high wages and the demand for a sufficiently high level of education of employees.
- Decent work indicators: guidelines for producers and users of statistical and legal framework indicators: ILO manual: second version / International Labour Office. – Geneva: ILO, 2013. Available at: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---stat/documents/publication/wcms_223121.pdf.
- How governments can boosts labor productivity. Available at: http://image-src.bcg.com/Images/BCG-How-Governments-CanBoost-Labor-Productivity-Apr-2018_tcm9-190894.pdf
- Methodology for the calculation of indicators. Earnings and labour cost. Available at: https://www.ilo.org/ilostatfiles/Documents/description_EAR_EN.pdf (APR 2019).
- Official website of ILO. Labour productivity – ILO modelled estimates, Nov. 2018. Available at: http://www.ilo.org/ilostat/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pagehierarchy/Page3.jspx?MBI_ID=49 (APR 2019).
- Official website of ILO. Labour costs. Available at: http://www.ilo.org/ilostat/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pagehierarchy/Page3.jspx?MBI_ID=443.
- Official website of ILO. Employment by education. Available at: http://www.ilo.org/ilostat/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pagehierarchy/Page3.jspx?MBI_ID=11.
- Weekly earnings by educational attainment in second quarter 2018. Available at: https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2018/weeklyearnings-by-educational-attainment-in-second-quarter-2018.htm.
- World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2019 International Labour Office – Geneva: ILO, 2019. Available at: https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---dcomm/---publ/documents/publication/wcms_670542.pdf.