SUPERPARAMAGNETIC PROPERTIES IN LANTHANUM STRONTIUM MANGANITES DOPED WITH ZINC
- 1 Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute, FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS, Kazan, Russia
- 2 Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, Kazan, Russia
- 3 Institute of Physics, Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan
- 4 Astrakhan State University, Astrakhan, Russia
- 5 Experimental Physics V, Center for Electronic Correlations and Magnetism, University of Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
Lanthanum strontium manganites, doped with zinc have been studied by magnetic resonance. In the paramagnetic phase, regions with a ferromagnetic order with superparamagnetism properties are observed. Using the theory of Raikher and Stepanov for superparamagnetic particles, the analysis of the temperature dependence of the magnetic resonance linewidth and resonance field was performed. This analysis allowed to estimate the size of ferromagnetically correlated regions and the magnitude of the magnetic anisotropy.