The paper looks at the relation between the number of transport domains (cars, trucks, buses, ship, etc.) and the size of data, generated in fleet management software. Nowadays, such software is stored and run on a cloud and users do not need to care about the size limitation, just for the price. If using a solution on premises, the cost includes creating and supporting infrastructure and licences. Software developers should care for the scalability of the application time and also managing bottlenecks, that are likely to appear in data flow due to the size of the management program.
- Goel, Asvin, Fleet Telematics, Zaragoza, Springer, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-387-75104-7, page 86
- Fisher, Cameron, A. J. I. B. M., 2018, 8, ISSN Online: 2164-5175 pages 1991-2006, (2018)
- SAE J1939 , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAE_J1939
- Simma Software, Inc, J1939, http://www.simmasoftware.com/j1939.html
- Moradi-Pari, Ehsan, 5.9 GHz Spectrum Sharing, Springer, Nature Switzerland AG 2019 R. Miucic (ed.), Connected Vehicles, Wireless Networks ISBN 978-3-319-94784-6, page 203
- 2020, Amazon Web Services, Inc., AWS Pricing Calculator, https://calculator.aws/#/estimate