The present study uses the method of soil crops to study the fertilization of the soil, changes in the content and forms of nutrients, the effectiveness of various forms of nutrients introduced by the resulting of soil improver – a mixture of waste – wood ash and poultry litter, by means of a vegetation experiment. Sweet pepper Capsicum annuum subsp. macrocarpum L. was selected for the experiment, variety of gate type – Gold medal 7. The results of the study prove the ability to use soil improvers, good resistance of the leaves to sudden intense changes in climatic conditions. The root systems of all mixtures are well developed and strong, stable with good agrochemical parameters compared to that of the zero sample.
- BANSIK 2019: MAFF, № 367 (2019)
- National Strategy for Sustainable Development of Agriculture in Bulgaria in the period 2014 – 2020 г.
- D. Kostadinova, D. Dermendjieva, R. Stefanova, Animal Sciences, LII, 3, 42-53, (2015)
- J. Chastain, J. Camberato, P. Skewes, Chapter 3b in: Confined Animal Manure Managers Certification Program Manual B Poultry Version, CHAPTER 3b,2, (2001)
- Agrostatistics. Poultry farming in Bulgaria in 2019 MAFF № 370, (2020)
- Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2017/302 of 15 February 2017
- Annual Environmental Report 2017г, (2018)
- M. Cieplik, B. Coda, H. Boerrigter, A. van der Drift and J. H. A. Kiel, ECN, Petten, ECN-C-04-016 (2004).;
- A. Al-Otoom, L. Elliott, B. Moghtaderi, T. Wall, , Fuel, 84(1), 109-114, (2005)
- T. Kuba, A. Tscholl, C. Partl, K. Meyer, H. Insam, Ecosys. and Env., 127, 43–49, (2008)
- E. Serafimova, V. Petkova, Bulgarian Chemical Communication, Proceeding of the VII th National Crystallographic Symposium, 5, 15-22, (2018)
- MAFF, Vegetable Production, (2019)
- V. Dimov, IX National Thematic Seminar – Agriculture and Everything about it, (2003)
- S. Tandy, J. Healey, M. Nason, J. Williamson, D. Jones, S. Thain., Biores. Tech. 101, 5431–5436, (2010)