Internet of the things. Security 4.0
- 1 New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria nradulov@
The Fourth Industrial Revolution implies a total change in our way of life. To be adequate to the new security threats stemming from high technology, we need to analyze and evaluate them from the point of view of people’s security.
- Attali, J. A Brief History of the Future: A Brave and Controversial Look at the Twenty-First Century, Arcade Publishing, 2009, 291 p.
- Burrows, M., The Future, Declassified Megatrends That Will Undo the World Unless We Take Action. St. Martin's Press, 2014, 288 p.
- Goodman, M. Future Crimes. Inside the Digital Underground and the Battle for Our Connected World. Penguin Random House, 2016, 608 p.
- Labaree, L. W. (ed.). The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, vol. 6, 1963, p. 242