In article approach to formation of structure of the self-organized system is considered. The method of transition to the quantitative multiple description of information processes and application of requirements of the ISO/IEC 15288 standard is shown. The rule of synthesis of the self-organized structure of models of process is offered. The possibility of parametrical control of a condition of processes is shown.
- Kulikov G.G., Konev K.A., Suvorova V. A. Theory of systems and system analysis: The manual for students of all forms of education studying in the directions 080800 (230700) «Applied informatics», 230100 «Informatics and computer facilities». Education guidance – Ufa: UGATU, 2012 y. 159 p.
- Kulikov G.G., Antonov V.V.., Shilina M.A., Fakhrullina A.R. Structuring content of the considered area for the further intellectual analysis. Example of formation of the structured content of OPS / Kulikov G.G., Antonov V.V., Shilina M.A., Fakhrullina A.R. // Magazine Informatsionno-upravlyayushchiye Sistemy magazine of Sankt-of the St. Petersburg state university of space instrument making № 2. 2016 –P. 95-100
- IDEF0. [Электронный ресурс] // Access mode: https://ru.wikipedia.org
- ISO / IEC / IEEE 15288: 2015
- Antonov V.V. The IS set-theoretic model for the multidimensional analytical analysis meeting the requirements of storages of data [Text] / Antonov V.V., Kulikov G.G., Antonov D.V.// Bulletin UGATU: scientific magazine – 2012.- V. 16, №
- (51).-P. 189–201.