This article describes the tools of intelligent decision-making support in the research of energy security problems using the cognitive approach. The application of dynamic cognitive modeling and the notion of dynamic cognitive modeling are described. The author proposes the future directions of this approach developmen.
- Pospelov D.A. Principles of situational management. – News of USSR AS, Technical Cybernetics. - 1971.- №2 .- Pp. 10-17 (in Russian)
- Klykov Yu. I. Situational management of large systems. - M.: Energy.- 1974.- 134 p. (in Russian)
- Pospelov D.A. Situational management. Theory and practice. - Moscow: Science, 1986. - 284 p. (in Russian)
- Vasiliev VI, Ilyasov BG Intelligent control systems. Theory and practice - Moscow: Radio Engineering, 2009. - 392 p. (in Russian)
- Trakhtengerts E.A. Computer support for decision-making. - Moscow: SINTEG, 1998. –376 p. (in Russian)
- Mpelogianni, V., Marnetta, P., Groumpos, P.P.Fuzzy Cognitive Maps in the Service of Energy EfficiencyIFAC-PapersOnLine 48 (24), p. 1-6
- Anninou, A.P. Groumpos, P.P. Polychronopoulos, P.Modeling health diseases using Competitive Fuzzy Cognitive Maps. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. Volume 412, 2013, Pages 88-95
- Groumpos, V.P. Biniari, K. Groumpos, P.P.A new mathematical modelling approach for viticulture and winemaking using fuzzy cognitive maps. ELEKTRO2016 - 11th International Conference, Proceedings. Pages 57-61
- Mica R.Endsley, Daniel J. Garland, Situation awareness: analysis and measurement, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2000, ISBN 0805821341, 9780805821345
- The Boyd Cycle (OODA cycle) and second-order cybernetics. - Open systems .- №7. - 2013. - Pp. 23-26.
- Masel L.V. Application of ontological, cognitive and event modeling for the analysis of the development and consequences of emergencies in the energy sector / Problems of safety and emergency situations. - № 2.- 2010. - Pp. 34-43.
- Massel L.V., Arshinsky V.L., Massel A.G. Intelligent information technologies for decision support in research and energy security providing / Proceedings of the International Conference "Intelligent decision-making systems and problems of computing experiment", Evpatoria, 2010. - Pp. 192-196.
- Massel A.G. Intelligent IT- environment for research of the energy security problem // Information technologies in science, education, telecommunications and business: Proceedings of the International Conference - Ukraine, Gurzuf, 2010. - Pp. 306-309.
- Massel A.G. Methodological approach to the organization of intelligent support for research on energy security problem/ Information technology. - №9. - 2010. - Pp. 32-36.
- Massel A.G. Cognitive modeling of threats to energy security / Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal), separate issue №17. - M.: Publishing house "Mining Book", 2010. - Pp. 194 - 199.
- Massel A.G. Cognitive modeling of energy security treats / Proceedings of the 11th International Conference “Cоmputer Science and Information Technologies”, vol. 1, 2009.- Greece, Crete. - P. 78-80.
- Arshinsky V.L., Massel A.G., Fartyshev D.A. Multiagent software complex for research of the energy security problem // Proceedings of the XIV Baikal All-Russian Conference "Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management". Vol. 3. - Irkutsk: MESI SB RAS, 2009. - Pp. 283-289.
- Massel A.G., Kopaygorodsky A.N., Pascal K.K. Application of the cognitive modeling system in the research of energy security problems // Vestnik IrSTU. - 2012. - № 10 (69). - Pp. 29-33