TECHNOLOGICAL BASIS OF “INDUSTRY 4.0”
CAD/CAM-system module for the design of automatic production
- 1 Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – Chuvash State University, Russia
Automated production becomes a new reality of the industry, one of the important points in the construction of such production is a more accurate and quick design of technological processes for processing and assembly of parts. Analysis of computer-aided design systems shows the inadequacy of their capabilities to achieve this result. Significant improvement of CAD / CAM systems is required, for which it is necessary to establish close relationships between the part, tool, machine tool, technology, as well as digitize world experience and build an advanced algorithm that independently takes many different decisions, such as grouping part elements into operations and grouping transitions for their processing.
- Mikhalev ON, Yanyushkin A. S. Increasing the degree of automation of CAD / CAM systems in the design of precision hole machining on multi-purpose CNC machines / О.N. Mikhalev, A.S. Yanyushkin // Moscow, Bulletin of computer and information technology. - 2008. - No. 5. - S. 33.-38.
- Bazrov B.M. Modular technology in mechanical engineering./ B.M. Bazrov - Moscow: Engineering, 2001 .-- 368 p.
- Yanyushkin A.S., Mikhalev O.N. The computer-aided design system for technological preparation of production on CNC machines (CAD TPP CNC v. 1.0) // Certificate No. 20088615315 2008.
- Kuznietsov Y., Gaidaienko Iu. Genetic Modeling and structural synthesis of CNC multi-spindle automatic machines of new generation./ International Scientific Journal «Industry 4.0»/ Vol. 3 (2018), Issue 3, pp 115-119.
- Design of automated machines and complexes T2: textbook: in 2 volumes / ed. P.M. Chernyavsky. - 2nd ed., Rev. - M .: Publishing House of MSTU named after N.E. Bauman, 2014.
- Mikhalev O.N., Yanyushkin A.S., Intelligent processing module CAM-systems. Obrabotka metallov (tekhnologiya, oborudovanie, instrumenty) = Metal Working and Material Science, 2019. no. 3 (76), pp. 30–50. doi: 10.17212/1994-6309-2017-3-30- 50. (in Russian).