The paper gives a rigorous justification of Ji-Guang Sun’s hypothesis about the properties of the eigenvalues of the matrix of a linear dynamical system under multiparametric perturbation of its elements.
- Sun Ji-Guang. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a matrix dependent on several parameters. J. Comput. Math., 3, 351-364 (1985).
- Bulkina E, Firsov A. Numerical-analytical method for solving the inverse problem of stability for technical systems with multiple uncertain parameters. “Machines. Technologies. Materials.” International journal for science, technics and innovations for the industry (Bulgaria). Issue 11/2016, p. 12-14.
- Kato T. A Short Introduction to Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators, N.-Y.: Springer-Verlag, 1982.
- Beklemishev D.V. The course of analytical geometry and linear algebra, Moscow: FIZMATLIT, 2005 (in Russian).
- Lancaster P., Tismenetsky M. The theory of matrices (2nd ed), N.-Y.: Academic Press, 1985.