Laplace’s transformation is an important chapter of Mathematical Analysis. At present it is widely used in various problems of signal theory, physics, mechanics, electro – techniques and economics. Laplace’s transformation is the simplest and most economical method that leads directly to the required resolution of many of the various technical problems that arise when solving them. In this paper we will become acquainted with the basic concepts of operational mathematics and its application in economy. Not many analytic solutions exist for present discounted value problems but by using Laplace transform we can deduce some of the closed form solutions quite easily. There will be shown the connection between the current discounted value in finance and Laplace transformation.
- Jorgo Malita, Analiza Komplekse, Tiranë 2009.
- Joel L. Schiff, The Laplace Transform, Theory and Applications, Springer 1999.
- Marcel B. Finan, Laplace Transforms: Theory, Problems, and Solutions, Arkansas Tech University.
- C.T.J. Dodson, Introduction to Laplace Transforms for Engineers, School of Mathematics, Manchester University.
- Omer Stringa, Matematika Financiare, Pegi, Tiranë 2004.
- N. A. Patil, Vijaya N. Patil, Application of Laplace Transform, Global Journals Inc. (USA), Online ISSN: 2249-4626 & Print ISSN: 0975-5896, Volume 12 Issue 12 Version 1.0 Year 2012.