MATHEMATICAL MODELLING OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS
Numerical modeling of impact interaction between an active element and a deformable barrier
- 1 Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technology with Hydroaerodynamic Center at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
A methodology for calculating the impact interaction between an active element and a deformable barrier is developed on the basis of approximated analytical results. As an active element is considered a hemisphere smoothly shaped into a cylinder. Results from calculations using the proposed methodology are applied. The examples presented here are two extreme cases of interaction that differ from each other by the initial angle of contact of the active element with the barrier.
- Malvern in Behavior of Materials Under Dynamic Loading. N. Y., 1995.
- Simmons J., F. Hauser, J. Dorn.. Mathematical theories of plastic deformation under impulsive loading, 1992.
- Petkov S., Petkov P., Nikolov G., Tumbarska A.. Mathematical model of the management of high-energy detonation processes through an energy generator (screen). European Journal of Engineering Research and Science, Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2018, EUROPA Publishing, 2018, ISSN:2506-8016, DOI:10.240818/ejers, 65-70
- Petkov S., Nikolova V.. Modeling of the dynamic properties of the material of the cumulative cladding and the housing in a cumulative unit. V international scientific and technical conference “Engineering. Techologies. Education.Security”, 2017, vo lume 1, 2017, ISSN:2535- 0315 (print), 2535-0323 (online), 94-98