Model results of solidification processes as a bridge between individual sciences are presented. There is a historical analysis of the development of knowledge and methodologies in different sciences. A methodological scientific approach has been used. It is proposed to develop known scientific methodologies with the expansion of new results. Representations are modeling results in low volume solidification. These tasks are convenient in a mathematical description of an additive approach.
- E. P. DeGarmo, J T. Black, R. A. Kohser, Solution manual to Accompany, Materials and process in manufacturing, Ninth Edition; B. E. Klamecki, Solution manual, Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Inc
- Running hot, Sub-topics: Fuel cells; Casting, Solidification https://www.ttu.ee/public/s/.../materials/...for..._/L10-Casting_Solidification_13.pdf
- A. Balevski, I. Dimov, V. Dimova, S. Zadgorski, Zinc alloy. Author's License, People's Republic of Bulgaria, № 18294, 1972. (In Bulgarian)
- I. Dimov, S. Zadgorski, Equipment for the production of cast alloys by the counter-pressure casting method. Author's License, People's Republic of Bulgaria, № 23460, 1976. (In Bulgarian)
- N. Diulgerov, S. Zadgorski, Comperative analysis on the impact of the type of deformation treatment on mechanical properties of blanks of aluminum alloy compacted filings, (In Bulgarian) http://lib.tu-varna.bg/ft/KNG/R0011245.PDF
- W U Mirihanage, M Di Michiel, R H Mathiesen, Ultra-fast insitu X-ray studies of evolving columnar dendrites in solidifying steel weld pools., IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 84 (2015) 012029
- A. Balevski, Metal science, Technique, Sofia, 1962. (In Bulgarian)
- M. Borisov, K. Marinova, Introduction to Physics of the solid, part I, Science and Art, Sofia, 1977. (In Bulgarian)
- M. Flemings, Solidification processing, Peace, Moscow, 1977.
- S. Vodenicharov, Dynamic destruction of metal structures, Bulged Ltd., Sofia, 2011.
- Y. Arsov, E. Momchilov, K. Daskalov, G. Bachvarov, Theoretical and technological fundamentals of gas counter-pressure casting, Prof. Marin Drinov, Academic Publishing House, Sofia, 2007.
- T. Sauer, A look back at the Ehrenfest classification. Transition and commentary of Ehrenfest’s 1933 paper introducing the notion of phase transitions of different order, arXiv: 1612.03062v1 [physics.hist-ph] 9 Dec 2016.
- Елинистична философия и епоха, https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Елинистична_философия, https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Елинистическа_епоха.
- Nauka, https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Наука. (In Bulgarian)
- Science https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science. (In English)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Science&oldid=424929162. (In English)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Science&oldid=868046874 (In English)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_science. (In English)
- Л. Пастьор, https://bg.wikiquote.org/wiki/Луи_Пастьор
- L. Ivancheva, Bulgarian Journal of Science and Education Policy (BJSEP), Volume 8, Number 1, 2014, 216-237.
- S. Ting, Fundamental Science and Society, report, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 4-8 may 2015, Geneva, Switzerland. MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA and CERN, Geneva, http://unctad.org/meetings/en/Presentation/ecn162015p05_Ting_en.pdf
- S. Bushev, PhD. Thesis, controllability problems of crystallization process in casting, TU-Sofia, 1993.
- W. Corfield, PhD. Thesis, Queensland University of Technology Brisbane, Australia, 2006.
- A. Polikarov, Methodology of scientific knowledge, Science and Art, Sofia, 1972.
- W. Kunz und H. Rittel, Zur Logik von Forschung und Dokumentation, Naturewiss., 55,359, (1968).
- S. Bushev, Modeling and numerical evaluations in phase transitions in metal alloys, IMETCHA “Acad. Angel Balevski” Bulgarian academy of sciences, Sofia, 2011.