Methodology and results of experimental studies of combined unit for sugar beet tops harvesting on the basis of a row-crop tractor
- 1 National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, 15, Heroyiv Oborony Str., Kyiv, 03041, Ukraine
- 2 National Scientific Centre “Institute for Agricultural Engineering and Electrification” 11, Vokzalna Str., Glevaкha-1, Vasylkiv District, Kiev Region, 08631, Ukraine;
- 3 Tavria State Agrotechnological University of Ukraine, 18, B. Khmelnytsky ave., Melitopol, 72310, Zaporizhia Region, Ukraine
- 4 Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Trieda Andreja Hlinku 2, 949 76 Nitra, Slovak Republic
On the basis of an integrated wheel-type tractor (traction class 3.0), there was created the new combined machine and tractor unit carried out a continuous flat cutting of the sugar beet tops with a front mounted sugar beet tops cutting machine. To carry out this field experimental studies, a program and methodology was developed based on measurements of the remains of the tops on the heads of root crops after passing through the aggregate at a given rate of translational motion, the height of the installation of its rotary cutting mechanism above the level of the soil surface and the frequency of its rotation. The results of the study were statistically processed on a personal computer using regression and correlation analysis methods. Based on the developed methodology of the full-factor experiment, empirical mathematical models were constructed in the form of regression equations for the process of cutting the tops of sugar beet. According to the results of these calculations, it was found that the speed of the forward movement of the sugar beet tops cutting aggregate exerts the greatest influence on the mass of the remains of the tops on the spherical surfaces of the root heads, after a continuous main cut. In a lesser extent, this process is influenced by the rotational speed of the rotor of the sugar beet tops cutting machine and the height of the rotor installation above the soil surface level by means of two pneumatic copying wheels. According to the results of experimental studies, it has been established that the rational design and technological parameters of the process for harvesting sugar beet tops by a front mounted sugar beet tops harvesting machine with a rotary cutting apparatus is its rotation frequency equal to 960 rpm, the speed of the aggregate should not exceed 2.0 m.s-1, and the height of the rotor installation should be as low as possible, not less than 0.02 m.
- Ihnatiev Y.I. Razrabotka novoj kontruktivnotechnologicheskoj skhemy uborki sakharnoj svekly s ispolzovaniem pakhotno-propashnogo traktora. (In Ukrainian). Vestnik agrarnoj nauki, 2016, No., p. 67–71.
- Pogorelij L.V., Tatjanko, N.V., Brej V.V. et al. Sveklouborochniej mashiny: (konstruktirovanie i raschot). (In Russian). Pod obshchej redakciej L.V. Pogorelogo. Kiev, Tekhnika, 1983, pp.168.
- Bulgakov V. M., Adamchuk V.V., Nozdrovicky L., Boris M., Ignatiev E.I. Properties of the sugar beet tops during the harvest.Proceeding of 6th International Conference on Trends in Agricultural Engineering 2016. 7–9 September 2016, Prague, Czech Republic. p.102–108
- Gurchenko O.P. Obosnovanie osnovnyh parametrov lopatnogo ochistitelja golovok svekly ot ostatkov botvy. (In Ukrainian). Selskokhozjajstvennye mashiny. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Luck, 1997, Vypusk 3, p. 30–37.
- Toporovskij S.A. Obosnovanie tekhnologicheskgo processa i osnovnykh parametrov rabochego organa dlja uborky sakharnoj svekly bez kopirovanija golovok korneplodov. (In Russian). Dis. kand. tekhn. nauk., Kiev, 1988, pp.202
- Bulgakov V.M. Sveklouborochnie mashiny. (In Ukrainian).Monografia, Kiev: Agrarnaja nauka, 2011, pp. 351.
- ОSТ 10.8. 6–2001. Standard otrasli. Ispytanija selskokhozjajstvennoj tekhniky. Mashiny dlja uborky svekly. Metody ocenky funkcionalnyh pokazatelej. (In Russian).
- Khajlis G.A., Konovaljuk D.N. Osnovy projektirovanija i issledovanie selskokhozjajstvennyh mashin: Учебное пособие. (In Ukrainian). NMK, Kiev, 1992, pp.320.
- Bosoj E.S. et al. Teorija, konstruktirovanie i raschot сельскохозяйственных машин. (In Russian).Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1978, pp. 567.
- Pogorelij L.V. Ocenka tekhnologicheskuh pokazeteelj raboty botvosrezajuahchih apparatov. (In Russian). Mekhanizacija i elektrifikacija socialisticheskgo selskogo khozjajstva. 1963, No.5, p. 49–50.
- Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoj obrabotky rezultatov issledoavnij). (In Russian).Moscow, Agropromizdat, 1985, pp. 351.
- Adamchuk V., Bulgakov, V., Nadykto, V., Ihnatiev,y., Olt J. Theoretical research into the power and energy performance of agricultural tractors. Agronomy Research. 2016. Volume 14. No 5, p. 1511–1518.
- Kistechok O.D. Obosnovanie skhemy i parametrov pakhotnogo agregata s perednym i zadnymi navesnimi plugami. (In Ukrainian). Dis. kand. tekhn. nauk. TDATU, Melitopol, 2017, pp. 144.