Using an originally developed laboratory controlled air cooling automatic device regimes of controlled fasted normalization of low and middle carbon steel were studied. Significant improving of the steel structure was shown. The proposed technologies of controlled air cooling could be useful for small metal products of middle carbon steels heat treatment as an advanced normalization process.
- Incropera, Frank P., DeWitt, David P.. Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer(3rd ed.). 1990 John Wiley & Sons. 992 p..
- Incropera DeWitt VBergham Lavine, Introduction to Heat Transfer, 5th ed. 2007 912 p.
- Jun-Tae Lee, Seungjin Lee, Seongkyu See Study of air cooling system for temperature controlled steel rods World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering, Budapest, 2016
- G. Totten, M. Howes, T. Inoue Handbook of residual stress and deformation of steel, ASM International 2002, 465 p.
- E. Sanvicente; et al. (2012). "Transitional natural convection flow and heat transfer in an open channel". International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 63: 87–104.
- Zagarola, M. V. and Smits, A. J., "Experiments in High Reynolds Number Turbulent Pipe Flow." AIAA paper #96-0654, 34th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Reno Nevada, January 15–18, 1996.
- Kaverinsky V. V. and Sukhenko Z. P. About computer simulation of austenite transformation in bulk, Journal of Materials Sciences and Applications 3, 2017, 47 – 52.