IMPROVEMENT OF GROUND PUMPS FOR TRANSPORT OF SLURRY
- 1 Department of Industrial Engineering - Satbayev University
- 2 Department of Thermal Physics and Technical Physics - Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- 3 Department of Mechanical Engineering and Transport - Yessenov University, Kazakhstan,
- 4 Department of Mechanical Engineering - St. Petersburg Mining University, Russia
The analysis on improvement of soil pumps which are used in the ore-dressing enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided in article. As a result of the analysis of operation of soil pumps it is revealed that soil pumps, don’t meet modern requirements in reliability and power consumption, and possibility working parameters adjustment. The main shortcomings of soil pumps is low life cycle of flowing part components. At the moment the main solutions to increase operational resource of soil pumps are — decreasing of cavitation processes; reduction of hydro abrasive mixture flow in the impeller cavity, that will reduce surface wear of impeller elements and increase pump inlet capability; For pulp pumping – reduction of vibration influence both of hydro abrasive mixture and pump overall; Slurry solids extraction prior to its inflow into the cavity of the impeller and its blades. The following Innovative technologies for improvement of soil pump operational life and wear reduction of impeller parts surfaces were provided.
- Povetkin V. V., Lem V.P. Hydroabrasive wear soil and Peskov of pumps//Messenger of KAZNTU. - Almaty, 2008. - No. 6(69). – pp. 51 – 54.
- Lem V.P. Analysis of wear of surfaces of working details of soil pumps//International scientific and practical conference. Architecture and construction in the new millennium. - Almaty, 2008. – pp. 227-231.
- Povetkin V.V., Lem V.P. Problem of a hydroerosion of working details of soil pumps//First international scientific and technical conference. New in machine-tool construction, materials science and the automated design of machine-building production, - Almaty, 2010. - Volume 1. – pp. 53-55
- Povetkin V.V., Lem V.P. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 24120. Publ. 15.06.2011, bulletin No. 6.
- Povetkin V.V., Lem V.P. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 23554. Publ. 15.12.2010, bulletin No. 12.
- Povetkin V.V., Ermekbayeva A.O., Kerimzhanova M.F., Andryushchenko E. S. Device of the soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 30467. Publ. 15.10.2015, bulletin No. 10
- Povetkin V.V., Ermekbayeva A.O., Kerimzhanova M.F., Andryushchenko E.S. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 30468. Publ. 15.10.2015, bulletin No. 10.
- Povetkin V.V., Kovalenko I.V., Kerimzhanova M.F., Tatybayev M.K. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 28727. Publ. 15.07.2014, bulletin No. 7.
- Povetkin V.V., Lem V.P., Kerimzhanova M.F., Kovalenko I.V. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 28600. Publ. 16.06.2014, bulletin No. 6.
- Ermekbayeva A. O., Alpeisov A.T. Povetkin V.B. Kerimzhanova M.F. Pumping unit. RK innovative patent No. 28601. Publ. 16.06.2014, bulletin No. 6.
- Povetkin V.V. Kerimzhanova M.F., Andryushchenko E.S., Ibragimova Z.A. Soil pump. RK innovative patent No. 29439. Publ. 25.12.2014, bulletin No. 1.
- Povetkin V.V., Kerimzhanova M.F., Povetkin A.V., Andryushchenko E.S. Installation for pumping of liquid with solid inclusions. RK innovative patent No. 30949. Publ. 15.03.2016, bulletin No. 3.