In this paper, we consider the theoretical foundations of the synthesis of ceramic materials from natural aluminosilicates with the addition of technogenic materials (lead and copper slag) using powder metallurgy methods. The characteristics of the feedstock, properties are presented, the geographical deposits of natural components are shown. The possibility of obtaining pelletized, granular, and block ceramic materials based on natural and technogenic sorbents of Kazakhstan is shown by powder metallurgy methods.
- Makarov D.V., Melkonyan R.G., Suvorova O.V., Kumarova V.A., Prospects for Using Industrial Waste in Production of Ceramic Building Materials, Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten, 2016, N. 5, 254–281 (In Russian).
- Gurieva V.A., Magnesium-Containing Technogenic Raw Material in The Production of Structural Ceramic Materials, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series ―Construction Engineering and Architecture‖, 2013, V. 13, N.1, 45-48 (In Russian).
- Kauchur А., Sheleh V., Kauchur S., Hrachanikau1 A., Manak P., Zakharenka A. Development of terracot ceramic tiles manufacturing technology with use of technogenic products of energy complex, Chemical Technology and Ecology, 2017, V.2, 86- 94 (In Russian).
- Montoya-Bautista C.V., Avella E., Ramírez-Zamora R.M., Schouwenaars R., MetallurgicalWastes Employed as Catalysts and Photocatalysts for Water Treatment: A Review. Sustainability, 2019, V.11, 1-16.
- Naito M., Shinohara N., Uematsu K., Handbook of Advanced Ceramics, V.1: Materials Science, Chapter 2.1 Raw Materials, 2003, Elsevier Inc.
- StatSoft Russia, 2018, STATISTICA Base <http://www.dataanalysis.ru/products/STATISTICA_Base/> accessed 10.02.2019 (in Russian).